1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Testicles pain, Not blue balls. Nofap day 15

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bohot Hard, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Bohot Hard

Bohot Hard New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm 15. Day 15 of streak, and I'm having pain in my testicles from past 6 days. 7 days ago I developed cold so I'm not having any craving for sex or masturbating. My dick is dead most of the time. This is not blue balls as I'm not having any horny feeling or something. Also having pain in groin, legs, heavy and big testicles and mild pain at bottom of testicles. I guess these are physical withdraw symptoms as I was addicted to masturbation as hell. Pls answer anyone. Is this normal ?

2. Bohot Hard

Pls tell I'm very much depressed

3. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Hey there, it sounds a lot like blue balls. If you are sure it's something else and it doesn't get better go and see a doctor.

Bohot Hard likes this.
  4. Bohot Hard

Can't it be stress of holding sperm or withdrawal symptoms. I can't go to doc as I'm only 15 I can't tell my father I masturbated as I'm from Indian society

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  5. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I see. I personally only experienced blue balls, I never had physical withdrawal symptoms nor did I read that anywhere. Take a cold shower, do some sports. See if it gets better tomorrow. If it doesn't get better anytime soon see a doctor. You don't have to mention masturbation. Just tell him your symptoms.

Bohot Hard likes this.
  6. It's probably just your body adjusting. It may takes some time but it will go away.
    But if you are worried, contact a doctor. Maybe school can help, or another adult you trust. You don't need to mention anything, just that you need to see a doctor. Most people are happy to help you out.
    Also, you would be amazed how understanding dads can be. They have been young too. So maybe you don't need to avoid that.

On another note, I think it is amazing you are beating this nasty addiction at your age. Life is better without p.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    Bohot Hard likes this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

See my answer here... Brothers, Help me

Bohot Hard likes this.