1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being too comfortable at your job

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Sep 3, 2021.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I feel I am too comfortable at my job and not wanted to move on maybe Becuase of my co worker who I get on really well except for the boss.. the money is really crap.. sometimes I do threaten to leave Becuase of my boss but not my collegue.. I feel trap in my job especially when I want a pay rise but my boss won’t give even through I am capable with most stuff.. what should I do ??

ICE :D likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Get another job, leverage your experience, being too comfortable is a bad sign in my opinion, one should strive to be just about ok, not very comfortable but not suffering hell either.

3. DohnJoe

DohnJoe Fapstronaut

If you don't enjoy it, leave. If you can make more money elsewhere, leave. I have a job that I enjoy and pays amazing, considering I never went to college. I know how to do my job well, and my co-workers are good for the most part. I hated my last job, but I stayed there for 2 years. I hated my job before that, and was there 7 months. Don't waste your life doing something that isn't fulfilling and not challenging to you.

4. Follow your heart ALWAYS.

ICE :D and Foxhole like this.