1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sick of my boss

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Sep 11, 2021.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I am
    Sick to death of my current job right now. Especially my boss is always manipulative. His also very selfish when things doesn’t goes his way… I want to leave but can not find what else to do.. sometime I just want to tell my boss I want to leave but then he holds me back when I hint it to him…what should I do??? Can’t stand also his controlling actions.. this is killing me…

2. Look for another job. Update the CV and start applying for openings somewhere else. Really isn't anything else you can do in this situation.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  3. DohnJoe

DohnJoe Fapstronaut

In my area right now, there are so many places hiring that are willing to pay good money. Even fast food! I'm sure its probably the same near you.

4. He is more afraid to loose you then you can imagine.

Do you talk about this kind of things with your father?

sam30, Legacy of Lost Soul and CarP like this.
  5. he's taking a big risk, doing all that to someone he needs
    watch out for any illegal stuff he might do, that can be the end for him

sam30 likes this.
  6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

No i don't really speak much to him about it.. Just don't want hm worrying about it... rather just try and keep it within me..

7. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Basically my boss shows no emapthy to me... he doesnt respct peoples emotions or how they feel.. Its liek getting a lunch break its hard work.. i have to fight for it even though its within the law you have to take breaks in order to improve work productivity...

8. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Find a new job.

Fortunate for me my boss got booted yesterday. Happy good fortune.

Lizards Mousqette likes this.