1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you say to someone who asked if you are vaccinated?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Not like a close friend but, for example, an acquaintance in your office building?

2. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Yes - do you need help finding a place to sign up?

Bman44 likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"That is a personal matter."

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

That I am vaccinated.

Even do some people are pretty paranoic about the covid theme. But it's not such an important subject unless I'm talking to a schizophrenic that thinks anybody that gets vaccinated is possessed by a demon and he must stab me to release the evil inside of me. In that case I would probably say it is not appropriate to talk about it or it's personal.

Or if you are against it, you say you aren't vaccinated and give an explanation on why the vaccine is not so develop and natural inmunization is a viable option and leave it there.

Or you simply say you don't like to talk about the subject

For example it's similar when someone I don't know too much asks me if I believe in god? I always say yes, even do I'm a Buddhist just to avoid explaining myself.

5. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Just tell them the truth.

In my case I would say no.

If they ask further questions like why, I just say I have my reasons or I don't want to get into it, then change the subject or walk away.

I'll only give my reasons to people who're close to me and who will understand.

Mixolydian likes this.

6. Yeah that's actually what I did. Well, first I told him "that's none of your fucking business", but when he kept pressing, I realized perhaps he might do something sinister like put me up on Facebook or report me to the building manager. So I backed up and lied, saying yes but it's still none of his business. Later I apologized for biting his head off....not that he didn't deserve it in my opinion, but it's simply not worth having an enemy, especially if he's going to look at me like the anti-Christ for the next 3 years of his lease term.

Out here in California, the vaccine is the God and its injection cleanses all who take it.

7. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Lease term? So a roommate asked this? Or someone you're leasing to/from? It's not an unusual or weird question to ask if someone you're living with has taken basic precautions to prevent a potentially deadly disease from coming into the household. Lying about it, man, if my assumptions are correct (and they very may not be), that's an asshole move on your part.

8. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

the vaccine doesn't prevent spread though, but anyways those that are against vaccination are weird they all believe the world is turning into a place where non-vaccinated will be second class citizen later to be exterminated and yet they refuse to vaccinate themselves and avoid that fate.

9. It's not a roommate. It's someone who has an office clear down the hall from me.

And no one owes you or anyone an answer.

10. At the rate things are going, it's not so unreasonable to assume so. The fact that some guy totally unrelated to me felt like he had a right to know shows we're headed in that direction.

edit to add: I wouldn't go so far as "extermination", but division, absolutely. Segregation and division.

Akbarmagnus and greenishmoon like this.
  11. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

There are other ways to avoid that fate such as checking out of society altogether but even if such an option wasn't available, it's better to die as a free person than continue living as a slave.

The world isn't more important than ones ideals. Also, this vaccination will lead to the mark of the beast foretold in the bible, those who take it will be doomed for eternity.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  12. Personally I don’t think it should be private. On what grounds? People can choose to not be vaccinated but they can’t choose to put other human beings at risk. My folks are in the high risk group so why shouldn’t I know if the guy next to me at work didn’t bother with a vaccine? I should be able to choose too. It would mean I’d sit somewhere else (although frankly I think it should be he or she sits somewhere else or doesn’t come in).

13. This is of course ridiculous

14. Robert.G99

Robert.G99 Fapstronaut

I'm not, but I plan to be in the near future. :) I had COVID in October last year and it's not nice at all. It took me 6 months to recover my taste and smell. I want to get vaccinated, but right now in my country, it's an explosion of COVID cases and the hospitals are full.

15. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

What is ridiculous is people like you believe the official narrative about covid after 18 months, I guess some people are just slow.

greenishmoon likes this.
  16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I would tell them I have 4 jabs and that I'm better than them and they need their third and fourth jab or they are evil and a threat to my existance.

Nah honestly I tell them I'm not and enjoy their panicked face expressions, like I just said I have the plague or something.

17. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

To anyone who is pro-vaccine: feel free to private message me and I'm going to show you a 5 minute youtube video that will blow your mind.

Anyone who is against the vaccine is also welcome to private message me and receive the same video.

I'm not trying to challenge anyone's beliefs, I just want to equip them with the tools to make an informed decision.

I'll delete this post on friday morning.

18. Yes, please do. And stop getting your eduction from YouTube, it’s a cesspit

E31 likes this.
  19. What does someone choosing to be unvaccinated have to do with your health? The whole point of getting vaccinated is to protect yourself, not others. Therefore if you are vaccinated you are protected.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  20. Vaccinated people seem the scared ones if they meet an unvaccined person.

The unvaccined persons should be scared. But normally they seem to be the relaxed ones.

It's nobodies business what I let into my body or not.