Is this normal

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Yo hi guys, I'm basically 14. I used to get really really horny before but for the past 2 months I haven't been horny. My libido is basically really low. I don't get hard as much and they aren't as hard as before, I basically can't get fully erect. I don't get morning woods that often, and even if I do they aren't as hard as before. Is this normal? Do I have anything to worry about?

2. BMW-6er

BMW-6er Fapstronaut

Bro... this is not normal. I guess you are looking at P? Can you tell how often? Also give more information about your addiction..

jrm61 likes this.
  3. Bruh I stopped watching it, and I wasn't even that addicted, just like once a week. I don't understand this like legit for 4--5 months im really horny but then all of a sudden I'm barely horny for like 1-2 months then the cycle repeats

4. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

It can be due to the flux in hormones; your body isn’t raising your testosterone at a fixed rate. Don’t worry too much about it, just stay away from the prawns.

5. K bet ty

6. BMW-6er

BMW-6er Fapstronaut

Don't worry. In the age of 14 I also hadn't any erektions...This came when I grew up

7. Oh ok

8. HeartsOnFire11

HeartsOnFire11 Fapstronaut

Don't worry ure 14, enjoy ure life dude

9. I'm 21. I don't get hard anymore and don't knwo what to do about it. I don't get any erections or morning wood. Nothing. So I know how you feel.

10. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Have you started taking any medications? Changes in stress? Pressures at home, school or sports? I’m 45 and still being woken up with erections. Not sure how far you through puberty but could be related to changes and need to be looked into by a doctor. Have you had any falls or injuries to your groin? You can tie the paper from a straw around yours flaccid when you go to sleep. If you wake up and is broken then you got erect that night. I think that covers it man. Don’t be embarrassed and ask to go to the doctor after you rule out those suggestions. You will have to push as the doctors aren’t too keen on the unknowns and are likely to dismiss your complaint. Good luck and hope you get it back.