1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you supposed to do if your short

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Usernameallowed, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

Are you just supposed to pretend you alive or what .

You read subs on Reddit about the forever alones and all that . But realistically speaking Ive been alone for the past 10 years

I don't know how to put it but let's say I don't quite live the same way other people do.

Dont have shortman syndrome . But cant help but register life is quite a bit different . Feels like life is just pile of shyte and that's that

Life is just an empty desolate pile of shit . Bidding my time until I kick the bucket Don't really give a fuck anymore either . Which is pretty messed up

2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

You know how uncommon it is to be tall?

You can lead a perfectly successful life at whatever height. Its you in your head thats stopping you.

3. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

Sounds like you have problems that go beyond being short buddy. I'm sure there are small, meaningful steps you can take to improve yourself. It might suck to be alone but you dont need another person to validate your own life.

4. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

it's nothing to do with validating my life . I'm pretty sure I'm the same as everyone else

5. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

I don't think so at all. You're talking about just waiting to die. This is not normal behavior or thoughts my friend.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  6. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

yeah - sounds like you need help - not height. Talk to a therapist a few times and come back then.

7. You live your best life- short or tall.

WalkingForward likes this.
  8. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

A short guy from work is engaged, and I met his fiancé who’s even shorter than him! I mean she was really tiny and cute. And oh boy was she so happy and crazy about the guy. She was just all over him.

Another short guy from church, and I met his wife, and oh boy was she a tall lady! But they’re married, have a couple kids. She’s always bending over to talk to him, but they’re ok with that.

Last, I’ve seen short guys with women their same height! And they look like a perfect match together. And they’re ok with that.

So it works out several ways. Don’t let that limit your choices. What’s important is someone is interested in the real you, more than your height.

Hope that helps.

9. I wish my height was less and my penis size was more. That pretty much sums it up.

10. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

I'm not gonna say that being short doesn't affect anyone's life negatively, because it definitely doesn't help most of them time. Taller guys are seen as more attractive, more powerful, and more intimidating. Definitely cons to being short.

But if your life is a pile of shyte, being short is probably only part of the problem. There's probably a lot of other things in your life that are contributing to this dissatisfaction.

If being short is completely just screwing with your mind, you just gotta get over it. For me, playing lots of contact sports and training for those sports really helped me overcome a lot of my shortness insecurities. Now I just don't give a fuck about being short and treat everyone like they're the same height, it doesn't mean much to me. I don't fuck with people shorter than me, and I'm never more impressed or intimidated by people taller than me.

Dr.J_76ers likes this.