1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't get threw 1 day...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I'll be honest in that I can't get threw one day.

I've got mild depression not taking my anti's because I just don't want to be on them forever. Especially since its hard swallowing pills, non the less I have a girlfriend right now. It's a bit "Active"... She really enjoys it. But I feel it may be damaging me. I apologize to this forum and site because I feel like an absolute failure. My mind has been in the gutter and depression from society, drivers, people, pandemic, and friends floating away isn't making it any better. I can say though I love her and she's a blessing.

Another thing gone wrong is that I can't particularly smell anymore. It feels like life has been a little more dim, unworthy, dissatisfied. I'm trying real hard to get in touch with some friends but I also feel they don't want to deal with communication.

I've been more interested in my dreams at night lately then day. I can recall more dreams then I've ever been able to and get the feeling of them. I think I need a life coach or something...

Team rocket 420 likes this.
  2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Of course you will feel bad if you do not take your pills. But it is a good decision. They just numb you like pmo. Hang in there, better times are ahead.

3. You'd have an easier time building a hard mode streak if you can isolate.

You might need this reboot right now.

4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Atleast you have a gf, some people like me can't even have that and i also am depressed and can't do more than 1 day