1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I started not doing nofap for a while, but I am back, more motivated than ever before

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tomatoes are fruits, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Tomatoes are fruits

Tomatoes are fruits Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I started nofap last year during COVID, and I was succeeding a lot. I reached day 50 once but I returned to fapping after that, and I couldn't stop. However, over the summer, I met a girl that helped me a lot on this journey and I reached day 30! However, recently I've been fapping a lot, and I need to stop doing this. I have gained my motivation back and I will restart my nofap journey. I will start posting on here everyday. I hope people post here too to share their journey so I'm not here alone! Thanks!!

jc511, WesternWolf, Astrolord and 2 others like this.
  2. Tomatoes are fruits

Hey! it's the morning of day 1. I'm feeling good at the moment. I've thought about relapsing but I'm not going to and get those thoughts out of my head. I got this!!. Hope everyone is having a good day.

3. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

an interesting point of view is never stop the count. When you will fail (and i wish you won't) instead of starting back from 0 and beating yourself up, you should keep the counting and find why and how you relapse (analyze the trigger, understand it and avoid it in the future) . I'm not a therapist but i feel this way of thinking mine at the moment. Anyway at the moment i'm the one i can learn from you and vice versa since i'm on my first try at day 14th.

rbq likes this.
  4. Tomatoes are fruits

Nice! I believe that the real battle is between the 1 week mark to the second week mark. You think that you've gone very far and want to reward yourself. However, after these two weeks I think it's easier. The reason I've relapsed is because I've been working out and studying a lot lately, and I make the excuse to myself that I need a reward, so I relapse. I'm going to stop thinking like that, and hopefully not relapse anymore. I'm going strong today. I hope more people join in on this conversation!

nilPMOdone likes this.
  5. rbq

rbq Fapstronaut

Good luck, man! I know the struggle of starting over. But every day is a new opportunity.

6. Tomatoes are fruits

Yes! I have completed day 1. Tomorrow is a new day to take one and I will overcome any struggles. I got this and I will do it no matter what it takes.

7. RetrainMyBrain

RetrainMyBrain Fapstronaut

Welcome, and best of luck!

8. Tomatoes are fruits

Completed day 2, just finished crying for a little bit but I'll be ok. I just need some time to relax, and I will be on vacation soon. Thanks for everyones support! I won't relapse I promise, I'll do it for you guys.

9. Tomatoes are fruits

I almost relapsed this morning, but I made it through and the urges are gone now. I got this!!

10. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Step by step, day by day, don't make any promise because we are human and we can brake them. Be focus on your daily goal and stay strong. We are all together

Sapian_007 likes this.
  11. Sapian_007

Sapian_007 New Fapstronaut

Go ahead brother everything will be on track again. Don't worry!!

12. RetrainMyBrain

RetrainMyBrain Fapstronaut

You got it! Just keep focused and move forward one step at a time

13. Tomatoes are fruits

I keep on relapsing :(. I PMO today :(:(, I don't think I can do this ever. This is too difficult, I will continue to try but I feel like my motivation is slowly going down. I need help, can someone help me out in this situation?

Astrolord likes this.
  14. Tomatoes are fruits

Feeling good. Day 1 boys! I hope someone checks in here so I know I'm not alone :(

LiveLifeInABetterWay likes this.
  15. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

You are not alone, but you need to be your best company on this travel as well. If you don't believe in yourself, you don't believe you can make it, how do you pretend others people believe in you? Believe in yourself my friend

16. Tomatoes are fruits

That's true. I relapsed just now, BUT I BELIEVE I CAN DO THIS. Nofap is something that I believe I can do and will do, starting now. I will make it to 90 days no matter what it takes. Thanks for everyone checking in here. I started losing motivation in recent days, but I am back and ready to face any challenge presented to me!!

17. Tomatoes are fruits

Also, does anyone know how to come back from a relapse? I'm hanging out with my crush tomorrow and I don't want to be nervous. However, I relapsed today. What should I do?

18. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

rebooting as far as i know it is not casual, it is not only about will power...if you really want to make it through you need to analyze your triggers (why did u relapse today?) and work on them, forget the counting and focus on your habits, schedules and way to make your life better in all possible ways

19. Tomatoes are fruits

Ok, so I believe my trigger was instagram, and looking at all the models online. I have deleted my instagram (I've done this many times but I always come back to it) and I will not get it back again like I usually do. In addition, youtube on my phone was also a trigger, looking at the other models. I have deleted YouTube as well. I hope this stops my relapses.

nilPMOdone likes this.
  20. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Well deleting apps is a good starts but probably the question is, why do you spend time on it? Are you bored? If it's boredom you should find others activities to fill this need up