Dealing with hormones at school

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by RadiantFalcon382, Jan 6, 2022.

1. RadiantFalcon382

RadiantFalcon382 Fapstronaut

So in my journey to become who I truly wanna be, I’ve realized that one of the most challenging parts of my day is at school. I would see some pretty girl in an appealing outfit and it would be difficult to make my mind think of what I’m learning. Does anybody have any specific tips to help with school temptation? I don’t wanna do bad in class because I’m too distracted.

2. Depends, you'll get used to it. If is too distracting, listen to music or go to the bathroom, or just talk with the guy or girl beside you.

3. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

It’s because you’re putting them in pedestals. I have a challenge for you. If you see one of these girls you’re listing for, go up to them and have a conversation. See what their brain is like and maybe you can even make a friend, that or you’ll be put off by how childish they are and those feelings will stop. If you can’t approach them then you shouldn’t lust over them