Revolution in my life: Amazing.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Salahddin, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

First of all, I have fapping one, two or more times in a day for twenty year. I never thought my life would be destroyed like the way they have done.

I never understood the reason of my troubles.

Now I am sure it's what a lot other people don't believe it's.

My story:

I read a lot of books - I am from Europe, so I read books in languages from my country, and doctors from many centuries ago.- ; and all wise Christian men from centuries ago becomes the same opinion. You will destroyed you body, mind, religion, respect and more..

Because my problem was something 'next level', I try to do slowly.

I made a creame, something with healthy ingredients. And.. it is AMAZING. In the books I read sometime some wise man told: this is helping, and this, and this.. from this idea, I tried to make it with each other and created cream. And..

It's helping in a Amazing way..

When it is on my dick, It's like I have fapping and I am clear. I mean: the moment of strong moments when my mind screams for fapping and now, its bad but I need this, the cream helping a lot. After two three days with cream, I still don't need it, but my mind gets sometime crazy. Its like Satan is struggling, and you now its the Satan I created with fapping.

But, you don't want fapping. Its only the mental trouble. You must stille wait 90 days.. but this help me to be proud a don't need it. And the struggle: because I know why (I was winning from the devil; and he went crazy, my mind feels this because its a very hard changing thing; he hate the life without fapping because he never thought he would come back in a life with good things like no fapping); I like the struggle. I know I do good. Just wait..

And now 60 days without fapping: and my mother, sister, friends, brothers and people from the city don't believe this is me again.

How i walk, how I speak, how my face is and many other things; like energy and more that would come back day by day is AMAZING.

Not normal.

AMAZING.

I was first doing this only for myself. I never heard about NoFap team like this page; but yesterday I came hear en reading the story's and recognize a lot of good things that a life without fapping would becomes: thats the reason I will say: be strong its the true, a life without is the beginning from a real life. I life you forget you can lead.

Stay strong and enjoy.

Ice22, KURDII, becomingreat and 7 others like this.
  2. amandaturciya

amandaturciya New Fapstronaut

3. weRinfinite

weRinfinite Fapstronaut

What cream? Ingredients and making process? helllooouu

4. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

Its really amazing: I am from Belgium.

If you want tested, maybe I can send sample you can do this. Do it every day for a week and see whats happening.

Its very easy for stop fapping, its like you don't need it: but you mind and all the rest is the same: the changing in you brain and ghost is heavy, but you don't need to fap. Its make everything easier.

Its then only day by day you feeling yourself more and more someone you always want to become.

Withouth this cream, I never thought I came back for who I was like 20 years ago, I feel the things outside like: how this can be possible that al the years i forget how beautiful life is, and then i speak only about the feeling and the happines in my heart.

Its Amazing, and if you want to try, i send you this cream. Its very special thing. And its working.

Its very special, very special.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  5. bradmax

bradmax Fapstronaut

what is the ingredients and recipe ?

weRinfinite likes this.
  6. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

it is a combination of date syrup, honey, oils and some other things (pink water etc.): with a special theory the recipe has even more power than without the theory. I can send you a sample for free. you only pay shipping costs. With that you can try it out for a few days and share the results on the forum.

7. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

This is the amazing cream.

Its like if I didn't have did it on my dick (in the 60 day before today), the drive for fapping is to great, and I can't stop anymore. But if I do this on my dick its amazing. A friend from me, with the same problem told me if this is on my dick i don't like fapping, but something is changing with me (its the ghost of people that change).. but you must fight with yourself.. every day, maybe two time you do this.

And believe me, you will be someone else.

If I don't have this, surely me life was over.

I can send free a sample like this. The same day you feel the drive is gone for fapping. Its easier.

You can't make it at home, its very, very special.

Attached Files:

8. bradmax

bradmax Fapstronaut

if you’re going to send it for free, why don’t you just tell me how to make it for free

msterling22s and weRinfinite like this.
  9. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

Its impossible, you need a theory: and the theory, I don't can give you. Its very special and its my work. The ingredients only makes never the same results. I think no results. We make the ingredients stronger, the energy in the products gets a boosts: its something still unknow for us how we can explain for people if they not studying the same stuff like we do how its work. We still developing. Its new. New, new.. after years we bring it normally in shops. Its amazing.

Why free: its very expensive. So you can try free, its not fair you pay and nobody told you: wauw thats genius shit like i said.

So, I promise; for me: never I felt be like this.

10. weRinfinite

weRinfinite Fapstronaut

Amazing.

Anyways, i guess you are talking about some types of energies or sets of strong intentions or whatever it is implemented into the recipe which can sound like a pseudoscience to an ordinary, hypnotized, under mind control, brainwashed, indoctrinated, human zombie, which most people are, but im fully aware of behind scene things(spiritual aka invisible stuff). Although, I would prefer if you don't keep your recipe a secret and talk everything in open. If its a real thing it could be benificial to human kind. You can start by talking about most controversial stuff. Im sure there are people out here on forum that have enough of an open mind to understand it.

Try it. Unless you are about money. If thats the case then phuck you :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    msterling22s likes this.
  11. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

Not in the way, i don't want helping you: in the way its impossible. I swear, I know what it is a life without fapping and I know what it is with. Every human in the world must know how happy you can be without, and if you was here, in Belgium: every day i spend time with helping everybody with this. I know how difficult it is, its a very hard thing. And this thing will do a lot of good things for you.

Tell me how i can bring it to you and i will do.

The theory is very difficult, it is science. So even you get the theory, you can't do anything. Its not, i don't want give: it's, i can't.

I like all people that want stop with this because they need to loved and be supported to get a better life.

weRinfinite likes this.
  12. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

If you want: give me your address and I send you free (shipping also) a sample

13. Mahsun

Mahsun Fapstronaut

my friend send me

Salahddin likes this.
  14. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

Send me your Address in pm.

15. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

I love the craziness of this, hahaha. And I love that you feel better, my brother! Whatever works for you!

Salahddin and bradmax like this.
  16. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

This sounds like a typical infomercial scam...its free, you only pay USD$9.99 shipping and handling, no strings attached. lol

17. Salahddin

Salahddin Fapstronaut

No, NOTHING. I will pay the shipping by myself. For the sample only.

I don't need nothing. Not for the whole world. But for a few.. No problem

Look: do it after you have my sample and tell me everything.

18. onestepcloser

onestepcloser Fapstronaut

Happy for you man!

Salahddin likes this.
  19. Keep goin salahddin

Salahddin and bradmax like this.