What are Your Favorite Shows Ever?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hammond Egger, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Bryce97

Bryce97 New Fapstronaut

Just to name a couple: DC Peacemaker was amazing! Also the predictable answer being breaking bad haha

The Evangelist likes this.
  2. I loveee Psych! Gus and Shawn are one of my favorite male friendship duos. And of course Shawn and Jules are one of my favorite couples as well!

Mixolydian likes this.
  3. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

I always loved Carelton Lassiter in that show... such a confident, hilarious alpha male beast haha

Oh and I always thought Jules was absolutely adorable personality wise. She's definitely wifey material.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  4. SpartanWarriorForLife

SpartanWarriorForLife Fapstronaut

Sounds interesting., i'll check it out !

5. SpartanWarriorForLife

SpartanWarriorForLife Fapstronaut

Rami Malek (the main charechter in the show) is the first Egyptian to win an Oscar !!! what a Pimp !!! i'm Egyptian !

6. I love Lassie too. I think Gus is my favorite though. He's so funny and really kind and loyal.

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Ed Ed n Eddy
    Just three dudes trolling rolling and bowling during the dog days of summer for dat bag and the jolly rancher.

Looney Tunes
    I can't even put into words how great these shows are. Theres something about that that caliart corn syrup mass produced crap can't compete with. The shenanigans of bugs bunny is something else.

Better Call Saul

So me.

8. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

Man I really gave Better Call Saul a chance but after 4 seasons I couldn't do it anymore. I felt like it was going nowhere lol. I feel like they focused way too much on the law aspect of the show instead of the crime portion which I would have loved.

9. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I love both TBH especially considering how complex and convoluted the american legal system is

10. I thought of another one. Once Upon a Time! Love that show. I'm watching it with my mom right now. She hasn't seen it before, so we get together every two weeks to watch a few episodes.

Also Stranger Things is really good. I think we're going to watch that next, because she hasn't seen that either. Then maybe Dexter, although I'm a little bit iffy on whether I should watch Dexter again. It has quite a few scenes with nudity that can be pretty triggering.