1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reached day 60 !! Switching to Hard Mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by A.K.95, May 5, 2022.

1. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Today day 60 has been reached, I am so happy !! :)

I did the Nofap Normal Mode so I kept sex with my fiancee in my life. I will now do 4 weeks Hard Mode so no sex, but complete semen retention. I am curious how I am gonna feel.

Here any experiences of people who have done both Normal Mode and Hard Mode that can explain the different feelings in terms of energy and motivation?

2. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

3. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Thanks ! ;)

Revanthegrey likes this.
  4. marcelbwin

marcelbwin New Fapstronaut

Keep it up! I'm currently on hardmode 67 and it's really hard. I'm tired of the 4th week of flatline and you wouldn't want to know what's going on in my head .. real hell. But I'm not giving up! the goal of 90 days is getting closer!

Assyrian likes this.
  5. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Cool bro!! Thanks for the update! You are getting close haha...

The last 60 days was normal mode for me so I am curious what I will feel in a few weeks of hard mode

6. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it to 60 days, that's a big achievement.

Personally though, I wouldn't go hard mode now as you might risk getting out of the habit of having regular sex with your fiancée. Once you get out of the habit, it can be difficult to get back into the habit.

Good luck!

7. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Ah thanks for the feedback!