1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Eye contact on SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Beekind, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I have experienced some of the most intense electrifying emotions having eye contact with women.
    Has anyone experienced such a thing too?

** never experienced the joy and the magic of eye contact before doing SR.

2. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Not anything extreme but I do think my eye contact with women gets slightly better even during short streaks. I have never had any longer streaks though, maximum was a little over 90 days.

Why do you think the eye contact might change for some people during NoFap?

danhuk, Warrior4Freedom and Beekind like this.
  3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It is kind of compensation the brain resorts to , to get pleasure from another source ( since you blocked the main one)
    90 days is a long streak.
    The strongest and most intense eye contact i had with a woman was on day 28 of last year's long streak ( 150 days).
    It felt like 1000 orgasms at the same time but more spiritual/ emotional.

4. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

I won't say I feel "electrifying emotions", joy or magic when making eye contact with women on SR (I'm at about 100 days); more like I am inwardly glad that I can actually hold eye contact with them and linger like that until they look away. It isn't a power thing for me; more like a personal affirmation of my confidence.

Depending on the girl and what the workings of her mind at the time of intense eye contact are, I would say that eye contact on SR has potential to have them willing to go further with you in terms of communicating and romance. As I'm currently in what another poster called the "desensitization" stage, I don't exactly exude joy and love; more like grim resilience and stoicism. Nevertheless, this way of being seems to have a sort of weird and unexplainable appeal to women. I'd made intense eye contact with a couple girls; I was the first to break it with the first girl, and with the second girl she broke it first. In both cases, they actually turned their bodies to look back at me as I walked away. I think it's because they were hoping I'd do/say something. I don't think I'm at that point yet, though (prospecting women) - I'd rather master this whole process first.

There's my experience. Wonderful to hear about yours!