1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any psychological studies to the origin of a nylon and foot fetish?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jul 19, 2022.

1. I've read somewhere that a foot fetish is basically brain wired as it associates "the female foot with a penis"

But I don't know the exact details though

So does anyone here know more about that?

What about having a fetish for nylon? Like the material in general?

2. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Was literally about to say a penis in a condom maybe it looks like preparation....

I don't have a fetish but some women have beautiful feet don't think visual of male genitalia crop up though

3. It’s funny I’m 58 I never had a thing for woman’s feet as a young guy and seen my fair share but in my 30s I started getting turned on to woman’s feet haha hell I should do a study on myself.

4. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

As far as I know there are many, many different hypotheses why fetishes arise, especially for the foot fetish (since it is one of the most common ones in the world). However, nobody has a definite answer to the question. Or in other words: Nobody knows for sure.

5. What are the hypotheses?

6. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

I can't list you anything, since I usually don't care about this stuff at all. I just picked that up somewhere. If you are interested in it, I'm sure you'll find plenty of material if you just look.