try the Alarmy alarm clock app to get out of bed instantly every single morning

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by broccoli_farmer_420, Oct 11, 2020.

1. broccoli_farmer_420

broccoli_farmer_420 New Fapstronaut

so i downloaded this app three days ago and have been able to get out of bed at 5:30am every day so far, without having to make any difficult choices. the app is set up so that you have to complete a mission to turn it off, you can disable snooze as well. to turn my alarm off i have to get up, walk to the kitchen and scan the barcode of a coffee jar, but there are other ways of doing it. you can choose very loud and abrasive tones to make you really want to get out of bed instantly, and once you do it, you don't have to use a ton of willpower to start the day. nothing else has been working for me as i am quite depressed and for the last month or so, have spent weeks in bed. honestly if you want to form good sleep habits but have low motivation, try this instead of hoping for motivation to magically appear. Honestly I think this very simple app can potentially change my life.

this isn't an advertisement, i'm just trying to help yall out

2. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

There is another solution, a more natural solution , drink alot of water before going to bed , you will wake up early

Pegasys and CArT_Vader like this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Fact, but then again, I go to the toilet and back to sleep, I don't think that mission thing would work for me, I need arnold.

ndaty likes this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I utilize this from a year , but the negative part is that you can just turn off the phone to quit it. But most days it works

ndaty likes this.
  5. Pegasys

Pegasys Fapstronaut

What kind of broccoli do you farm?

6. Pegasys

Pegasys Fapstronaut

I wake up early without an alarm now but there are still days I need one and somehow forget it when I didn't get up early. I will just stick with another alarm clock app but thanks.

7. broccoli_farmer_420

broccoli_farmer_420 New Fapstronaut

Big, smokeable heads of farm fresh extra virgin green broccoli.