1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days NO P- N I Spat in the devils eye!!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Christopher Palmieri, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Christopher Palmieri

Christopher Palmieri Fapstronaut

I feel like a demigod right now. Jesus has knighted me. THE HOLY SPIRIT FLOWS FREELY; as the water flows through a river!

I Went 60 days no P now 30 days no MO. Alright listen to this! I had my net re-connected, dreadfully awaiting this day I prepared my spirit two days before this.
    I knew the temptation would hit. All of my knowledge and training mercilessly bent on this day. How I and my guardian angels brothers practiced for the impact of the demonic hordes. Like Leonidas at Thermopylae, I braced my shield to repel the Xerxes' Hordes.

BANG! The old familiar P sight, of which many times I stroked my sword in such very unholy manner; the satanic red ritual of sick women paid to sell their dignity. With the lustful temptation of the succubus' did they try to suck my spirit from me.... What a FIGHT! Only with God by my side had I the will to withstand Lucifer's tempting sight!

I was temporarily under the influence of those all familiar demons of debauchery and filth. My eyes opened in mesmerization. Oh so long since I saw these pleasures of the flesh...
    She grabbed my body and held it firmly in place. My eyes Burst open, transfixed on that screen. MY Heart raced so fast, as a warriors adrenaline pumps, ready to unleash the flurry of blows I learned by instinct. FOCUS CHRIS I THOUGHT ! FIGHT! WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!!
    My head throbbed uncontrollably. In my ear the succubi whispered to my ear "you know how good it will feel, you want to O my love, give yourself to us". And in my peril I reached for my sword of pleasure... I felt the temptation as I had not felt it before. "NOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted, thrusting my sword with holy alacrity into the succubus chest! "AHHHH!!!" She hissed, while dissolving into a pile of black goo and gore on the floor. I SHOUTED "VICTORY IS MINE!!!! BE GONE FOREVER DEMONESS."

.... And she was gone... I Watched now those P vids in a new light... I was no longer turned on. I Felt.. no longer shame. Utter disgust and sadness i felt, watching them defile themselves. How can we men, the protectors of women, allow such beautiful of gods creatures do such a thing???

So now, my sword had been transmuted. Transmuted from the sword of the flesh, into The Sword of the Lord!

Now My crusade will begin. I am once again. PALADIN. God be with us all!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. I imagine the kid with the glasses from Role Models when I read this. Congrats bro.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. DaleTipsUp

DaleTipsUp Fapstronaut

Your post funny as fuvk dude.

Christopher Palmieri likes this.
  4. Did you call me donkey kong? o_O Anyway, apologies if your overly sensitive self found my post insulting. Again, congrats on slaying the dragon or whatever...

5. Iggy

Iggy Fapstronaut

That was a jokes post, very artistic indeed

6. Nice & creative thinking brother. I liked it.

7. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

very descriptive

8. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Very poetic man! Great post

9. ottisgone

ottisgone Fapstronaut

Thanks for taking the time to write this. It was a great "epic battle". I printed it off and put it by my computer for my next assault.

10. Christopher Palmieri

Christopher Palmieri Fapstronaut

@chefboyxo Yeah. im sorry. II honestly believe u was making fun of me. Shit man... Cause I took a lot 2 write all of that n stuff.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015