1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to die :/

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by from2003, Oct 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Ignis Divinis

Ignis Divinis Fapstronaut

I have good relation with my family now, but yeah, as I said you bro, it's a daily fight, and it feels like shit somedays, but you gotta keep on going man!, but don't forget to do some exercise even in your room, and be proud of you for the good things you did, some people will hate you or hate you!, but if they hate you is because you're doing something okay or they wanted to take advantage of you!, or they just stupid!, if you wanna another advice you're welcome

from2003 likes this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Brother , i feel you properly moreover i know she loves me tooo and she is waiting for my proposal and she wanna hangout with me and always do sweet conversation with me , i feel good whenever I have her , sadly she doesn't have mom so she kinda emotional and she is so damn rich too which make me scared because now i have nothing as i wrote that all of my assets were snatched by my own realtives that's why i don't want to share my feelings with her , and i am always busy in my own shit and try to overcome my own problems and lost in my own head , so I never pay much attention about her , but i know that she lovee back too.

Ignis Divinis likes this.
  3. Ignis Divinis

it takes a lot of work that's true, you need to get out of your comfort zone, you'll wanna quit, you'll wanna blame others, you'll wanna keep your head down but if you feel like now!, it means you wanna get out of that zone, it means you're fucking okay, it means you're ready to evolve, to change your life even with simple steps, but with a step it all happen

from2003 likes this.
  4. Ignis Divinis

then, if you don't have money, well you can go eat a hot dog with her? you have money for something like that? even a day in a week?

from2003 likes this.
  5. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

That's great thing that you have good relationship with your parents , brother as you said about advantages , so many people took advantages of me already , they see me as a opportunity and never care me but only use me that's why it make me overwhelmed too cause i did everything i can do for specific people and when they don't use me anymore so they said straight to my face that i don't deserve to be in them friend- circle , and I'm a emphatic type of person and always feel how the other person is feeling no matter if the person i know or don't , and saying no make me hard to say.

6. Ignis Divinis

think a little bit about this, what you can do with what you have?, is money the only way you can date her?, what about an ice cream?, what about personal development how it can change my life?, why worry about people?

sorry bro, I need to go somewhere super urgent, see ya!

from2003 likes this.
  7. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Yess , i know that the way is going to so hard even harder to walk alone but I'll try my best to overcome the shit i have created , yeah small things make a big difference .

8. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I have love only about her in my heart.
    No no , she. Never want money she only want some time with me , and a good conversation
    She like it more than any sweet items,
    Yes tbh I'm worry about people perspective specially my society.
    Sure , brother take care, stay safe.

9. Ignis Divinis

yeah even I feel worry for other people opinions, the point is make it don't be excesive, don't live to serve other, liver for the things you love, the ones you love, and you, btw you can send me messages if you wanna more advices, I'll be super okay giving you my experiences how I changed, and I wanna help you.

If she wants to talk you, talk her, even about an irrelevant thing, enjoy the moment, try to enjoy it, yeah sometimes there's no topic to talk about, but topics are infinite, them will come, talk her even for a little moment, give her some compliment

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
    from2003 likes this.
  10. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I feel you ,
    Bro , i know you have busy life and work to do , dreams to chase and a cute gf too who love u , so take time to those peoples .

11. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

Im guessing you're young? Most young people go through the same thing cause life from that vantage point looks daunting and hopeless. When I was 17 I attempted it by consuming bleach. Thank God it didn't work, imagine a mother having to go through the rest of her life knowing her son took his.

Based on your replies you seem like an emotional person. There's a lot of support info out there if you wanna surf youtube. I would recommend going in a slightly different direction - meaning dont seek resolution through emotion (positive thinking) . I dont believe you can replace bad emotions with good ones easily given most of how we think and feel is nothing more than a manifestation of an unconscious state. You can't control that, you're just a puppet.
    You've gotta step outside of that and it's not easy.
    Recommend:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/EckhartTolle

Learn the different layers of consciousness. You see people in your position tend to think there's just one and they're stuck with it which is why they have suicidal thoughts. Well, that's plain wrong. Knowing your mind is the key, your emotions really have little to do with consciousness itself, emotions are really nothing more than the steam of your ego which in itself, operates at a subconscious level. For that reason, it's not real. What I'm saying is your depression is an illusion. You think it's real cause you wrap your thoughts and feelings around it.
    You dont need to be thinking and feeling all the time, you're not going to die if you dont, in fact quite the opposite. You see, when you detach yourself from those things you are more alive because you're in a purer state of consciousness. So if I were you, I'd learn the 'principals' of meditation, then meditation itself. But dont attempt meditation if you dont understand what it all means.

Mugin and Ignis Divinis like this.
  12. Ignis Divinis

thanks bro, but I always have some time for a bro! you're getting stronger

from2003 likes this.
  13. Malickkorasen

Malickkorasen Fapstronaut

When we are quite lonely, we often go back to where it all began, hoping to get closer to what is lost, hoping once again to be happy.

Limewhite, Ignis Divinis and from2003 like this.
  14. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

thumb_bart-simpson-sad-memes-crazy-memes-52854092 (1).png thumb_bart-simpson-sad-memes-crazy-memes-52854092 (1).png Borther same to you ::::sad

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    Limewhite likes this.