1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last comic/manga you read.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Liege Blåhaj, Sep 22, 2022.

1. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

No Longer Human 8/10

An adaption of Osamu Dazai's novel, Junji Ito's version is perhaps one of the darkest stories that I have read. I have to say that I am glad that Ito only did the art for this. Again not much of a fan of Ito's stories, however this the one exception as his is only doing the art. The store and the art go so well together. I would definitely recommend this, though there is some nudity in it.

2. Novae 9/10

Set in the 17th century in the court of King Louis XIV, the comic follow a budding astronomer studying under Christian Huygens and a necromancer. The two fall in love, but are quickly embroiled in a supernatural conflict when one of Christian Huygen's students is brutally murdered.

Good art, fun story. What this comic does, it does well.

#Blessed 10/10

This comic is a bit of a supernatural romcom. A woman with terrible luck in dating decides one day to swipe right on every profile that comes up on a dating app. Little does she know that in doing so she's created a contract with 7 gods who she must choose between to become the Queen of the Universe.

This comic is a lot of fun, with a lot of good humor but not skipping out on the action and the drama either.

Cherubim likes this.
  3. illLilRed

illLilRed New Fapstronaut

i dont read manga but i watched attack on titan prolly 40 times this year and i have to say i havent seen much anime but this as a standalone is by far top 10 all time def worth a watch and ZERO sexual triggers. Come join the scout division and start beating this bullcrap

Cherubim likes this.
  4. illLilRed

illLilRed New Fapstronaut

Attack on Titan zero sex, full show on crunchyroll for $9.99 and there are more and when i find em il post em here

from2003 likes this.
  5. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Thx

6. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Is one piece , safe to watch?

Or they have English dubbed.

7. One Eyed Owl

JoJo Bizarre Adventures Part 3: Stardust Warriors 8/10

Tis good stuff

8. I wouldn't recommend it. There's a lot of fan service in the manga and the anime.

somuchforsubtlety and from2003 like this.
  9. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Ok , please suggest me some series with English dubbed and safe to watch . Please i request you.

10. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are pretty trigger free.

from2003 likes this.
  11. One Eyed Owl

Land of the Lustrous 8/10

This manga isn't finished quite yet but what I have read it was pretty decent. I think the best is when Phos has to do deal with a character death. It was probably the highlight of the series. The story is interesting enough, especially with how the main people where created. While I do it overall, towards the end there was weird stuff that I don't know what to think about it. Still a good series to try

Cherubim likes this.
  12. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

My only manga I ever read after watching the Anime (I'm not really watching Anime either).

Elfen Lied (9 / 10): pretty awesome manga