1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

LOAB

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 19, 2022.

1. What is this loab thing?

I've googled it and it's an extremely disturbing AI generated picture of a woman with no eyes (?) and a pigs hand. What's shocking is that it just looks so realistic and that it was entirely created by the AI.

And what's even more shocking is that if the AI combines this picture with anything (even a cute picture if a kitty), it generates gore

But how did this LOAB picture even come to life in the first place? How was it created?

AI really can generate a lot of disturbing images, not only this one. It's so disturbing that it looks like demons have hacked into the AI somehow.

SPQR likes this.
  2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

AI is the demon, bro

En?gmatic and I Hate PMO like this.
  3. Can see this inspiring a new genre of horror, online AI serial killers or something like that.

4. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

This is created by so called Diffusion models. They are trained on large quantities of images and are able to generate new pictures based on some input. Someone should make a horror movie out of her.

5. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Dude don't give it promotion, I am not going to google it, but am sure some people would. Better not share its name.

Reminder AI, is not sentient. It's just a different way of writing software. What matters is the input and how its trained to give the results, all of which depend on human input, the guy who did the software and training is sick. They want people to think that "AI" is "smart", so that later they tell people to obey whatever "AI" says, saying oh "AI" said it, "AI" knows better, we all must obey!

But the main issue with this is that they are probably getting people used and acclimatized to seeing this degeneracy, so that at a point in the future once they release all of their army labs genetic testing and human animal hybrids people will accept it. Early cloning started as back as the time of the third Reich, if anyone thinks that they would stop at cloning dolly the sheep he should reconsider.

6. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Based, it remind me about that well famous text that says “it Performs great signs” for scam people.
    Then they are the same that says: “there is no God, not yet” because they will start to idolize it because maybe it will heal cancer or whatever so it will looks like a saviour.

AbTheAb likes this.
  7. Quotidian

Quotidian Fapstronaut

On the upside, it has novelistic potential - the ambiguity and supernatural overtones would make it food for an interesting script.

Meshuga likes this.
  8. Shadow444

Shadow444 Fapstronaut

I googled it . Woman has the eyes , but it looks more horrofic than any ghost I ever saw in horror movies . Do not google it . Or if you do , quickly go out . Because I do not want us to get close to devil in any way

9. Yeah not looking it up brother. I'd rather look up photo's of baby rabbit's or animal Mom's taking care of their young before anything.

10. Varangian Guardsman

Varangian Guardsman Fapstronaut

Stop looking at that crap, it's just crap

11. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Truth. Another alternative is the AI put together something at random, and we’re projecting our values onto it.

Any time you see order, though, odds are strong there’s a mind behind it. The AI was more likely to have been directed to search and fuse images we like, and some we don’t, to combine them and produce a disturbing image. Classic horror fodder, probably not any more meaningful than that.

12. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

I remember the youtuber nexpo made a video about it :

13. Varangian Guardsman

Varangian Guardsman Fapstronaut

I don't see that has scary or sad, just pure cringe , stupid images