1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

soldier worship and war as proyection of sex instinct

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by loneloan, Dec 4, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

this is my own opinion and theory,but I think the most of males today ,by admiring soldiers, war "heroes", military personnel etc, are dealing with their impure sexual instincts. not in a homosexual way,but in a subtler+darker way.
    why pick apart a job like any job, but specially one which involves murder,and glorify its attire(equipment,uniform),and consume the media pertaining to it? I would say ALL the military industry is fetishistic,and that warfare is the result of pent-up trauma,mostly sexual, which is acted out against innocents(70% of warfare deaths are civilians).
    I really think sex or romantic abuse is an important factor in modern warfare Industry,recruitment, and training.

2. A6659

A6659 Fapstronaut

Really interesting. I think you are on to something here.

100 Days likes this.
  3. NeskorDatovane

NeskorDatovane New Fapstronaut

Could you elaborate the romantic abuse in military training? I've had tons of training and it has never evolved into sex.

4. Varangian Guardsman

Varangian Guardsman Fapstronaut

Bullshit it doesn't make even sense

5. Just look at history though… how many rapes have occurred from one group invading another? It’s a dark side of humanity that isn’t talked about much

Even if rape doesn’t occur, the women of the conquered group are transferred to the victorious group

Warfare and sex and very closely related. Maybe not directly, but indirectly as consequences of warfare, as secondary effects

WhiteLion likes this.
  6. Varangian Guardsman

I admire soldiers for their bravery and fighting skills...not because of sex....sex is the last thing i think when i think about war lol, you people think too much in sex

7. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

soldiers arent individual MMA champions. big-scale cohesive strategy, food supplies, technology(iron,chariots,horses,historically) Air support in modern times, topology and geography,etc, play a Much more important role in winning a war.
    most soldiers are just grunts getting paid, who depend on their technology and superior funding(UK soldiers,for example,who invaded afghanistan instead of helping avoid UK turn into the Satanic hole it is now)

8. Varangian Guardsman

Listen to Sabaton

9. Varangian Guardsman

And you should show more respect to them