1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual dreams

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Andy1517, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Last night I was having A very intense dream with this girl she was too sexy I was lucky to wake up from it before I ejaculated in my sleep idk if others deal with this but yea when ever I have A sexual dream it so intense n feel so real I actually cum in my sleep I wake up to wet draws n such it is crazy

Cherubim likes this.
  2. Cherubim

Cherubim Fapstronaut

Had the same thing happen to me last night; only I stopped myself ejaculating by forcefully holding it in and then waking up.

My dream was also non-sexual until the moment a gorgeous girl randomly entered and suddenly I'm having sex with her.

This phenomena always occurs when i'm abstaining and have built up a decent streak. it's frustrating but I'm assuming it's part of the process of recovery.

The body and mind is substituting the stimuli required for ejaculation, since we're consciously abstaining.

Andy1517 likes this.
  3. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea man it always happens like that in dreams u can be dreaming something opposite the moment A girl comes involved it’s sexual the brain really has A way in tricking u and giving what it wants Wich is that dopamine but that’s different that u can hold your cum in I can’t do that I would been done cummed already lol

Cherubim likes this.
  4. Cherubim

Cherubim Fapstronaut

And it just happened again this morning, only this time I couldn't prevent the ejaculation. Damn.

This time I only realised I was in a dream after the release and woke up. My ability to be aware in the dream and hold it in doesn't work all the time, but I dont know, I have to remain positive and just put this behind me and move forward.

There are positives; firstly I havent matsurbated or edged in months, that compulsion is near dead or very controllable, and as a result my loss of semen has been reduced drastically over the period I've been abstaining - I look and feel much better than I used to.

Part of that is also due to my dietary reform in which I've cut out all meats except fish, and largely reduced my sugar intake while mainly eating only one moderate meal a day. Two days ago I was able to go the whole day without food. This fasting and cleaner eating has definetly helped my body to heal and strengthen a good deal alongside retention.

Another thing I noticed was that fasting greatly reduced the amount of semen lost in ejaculation, which is still the case. On some occasions, in a night emission, I will ejaculate no semen at all despite the orgasm. In most cases it will be very little in comparison to my pre-fast "load". It's a very strange but welcome development.

I've also been dreaming again, not just for night emissions induced by my body, but real dreams and take this as a good sign. I would never dream during my PMO years.

When I was young I used to be fully conscious in my dreams; I was totally aware I was dreaming and could wake myself up when desired. That was a godsend to me during Nightmares, as I would just wake from them when a dream started to take a nasty turn.

It seems I haven't fully lost that awarenes as it returns on occasion in parts but never to the degree of clarity and control I had in childhood.

5. Robert1933

Robert1933 Fapstronaut

I am the same as you, only eat fish, cut out sugar and have been on one meal a day plus up to 4 day fasts. It all helps greatly i think to get the body in its best shape.
    I only found NoFap end of October and for me was the biggest obstacle to overcome my extreme addiction to masturbation. I think I was so ready for it i have been clean since start of November .After a long period of no sex urge though its coming back and i had a very sexual dream last night, very detailed but no ejaculation .Id like to have a wet dream actually as i have never had one i reckon because I wanked so much from 12 onwards.I also rarely had a sexual dream before stopping pmo and never so realistic.I just hope i can carry on for the full 90 day reboot.Morning erections cause my problems as i have the urge to do it.

Cherubim likes this.
  6. Cherubim

Cherubim Fapstronaut

We're on similiar journeys in the healing process, I'm impressed you can do 4 days without eating, I just managed to work my way up to one - that shit isn't easy.

A word of warning on seeking wetdreams:

They are powerful triggers. In the past I would always binge and relapse on the day or the day after I had one, they were so intense and real I would be consumed by lust for days afterward.

Took me a while to fight off those cravings. Not saying you'll necessarily have the same problems but I figure it better to warn you. In my opinion I think you shouldn't seek them. They're sexual triggers for the mind and they waste semen.

7. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea I struggle with that also probably cause I mostly seek them tend to binge before I go to sleep then turns out A sexual dream after really trying to avoid them now especially now that I’m trying to do semen retention

Cherubim likes this.
  8. OLLIE_100

OLLIE_100 Fapstronaut

yeah man I experienced this last week and the week before I had two wet dreams in a row, they will pass in time and so will the lustful thoughts.

Andy1517 likes this.
  9. EveAng

EveAng Fapstronaut

I also had such dreams now and then... I feel so guilty afterwards...idk if it's so bad or not

10. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea I be feeling guilty after mine too guilty cause it be feeling so real n good but also cause I don’t want to be possessed by those stuff anymore

11. ekoile

ekoile Fapstronaut

“possessed” is interesting use there, as though something has a hold of you that isn’t you. Maybe that impression is more accurate than you realize. I’m suggesting you were attacked, and it’s possible you keep getting attached.

Wise.

Those kinds of dreams aren’t natural, those are most likely brought on by things that actually feed on your lust. They crave it like our bodies do food. For them it is food. They don’t care what being in that state does to us. Consider how lustful you felt for days afterwards.

If it happens again, try saying “In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you! Go away and never come back!” Even after you wake up, Pray to the King of the Universe, in the name of his son Jesus, for help getting rid of/ deliverance from those spiritual spouses.

Cherubim likes this.
  12. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea man I’m convinced I was attacked but yea that’s wa I do when every now n then try to pray it all away least we can do right

ekoile likes this.