1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti sour-grapes experiment\infinite retention(Hemi Sync)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Nov 10, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

this is an experiment I will be conducting! I recently obtained the original, real Hemi Sync tapes, from monroe institute. the astral proyection guy.
    it isnt JUST for astral proyect,each track has different uses, "powers". I will be using Patterning,which is a kind of Genie (it makes your wishes allign with reality and vice/versa). and also the living body map to improve my looks.
    I will ask the Genie to be attractive\get girls\be like a kpop idol guy. This is so no evil conciousness of mine can tell myself "youre only on SR because you cant get a girl anyways".

My philosophy is that abstention from something only has real merit if you can realistically get that something...otherwise is not abstinence,its sour grapes.
    If I pull this off, ill have infinite s'x avaible,and if I reject all that,ill obtain the infinite. maybe?

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. is it working to improve your looks at all? are you still doing the experiment