Balls sore af

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by SDJR, Jan 2, 2023.

1. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

So I'm on day 10 and doing well.
    I still have to service my wife.. so after she's finished I stop.
    Last time was last night and at the moment my balls are sore. I just went for a piss and really noticed it then.
    Does anyone know how long it will take for me to maybe have a nocturnal emission or for it go away on its own?

2. NebulaDeist

NebulaDeist Fapstronaut

I'm only on day 4 and having the same issue as well, very frequent tightness in the balls and mild localized pain, I think it's just the body telling you to do PMO. I notice it when I go to the bathroom as well.

3. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Yeah man it's brutal. Originally I wanted to just do no pm but I noticed not orgasming has made a difference in my weight training. boxers wouldn't ejaculate for weeks before a fight... So I'd like to week the streak going.

4. NebulaDeist

NebulaDeist Fapstronaut

I'm doing no PM for life and I don't have a gf so effectively no PMO so yeah it's brutal. Day 5 now here, over the last day or so the tightness in the balls has started to go away, maybe the blue balls thing us just temporary from the withdrawal of PMO.

oretna likes this.
  5. powerglove

powerglove New Fapstronaut

I'm on day 14. There is a constant ache in my balls and they are tender and mildly swollen. ibuprofen helps and i've tried an ice pack that seems to ease the pain as well. i'm hoping this is a temporary physical withdrawal symptom after years of almost daily PMO. is there a good thread here on treatment for sore balls?

oretna likes this.
  6. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Today I'm actually ok..my body was sore from lifting weights so I did an ice water plunge this morning..balls seem to be ok today. Try it out.
    Stay in the ice cold water for 2-3 minutes.

oretna likes this.
  7. I've experienced what you are going through a couple times. In my opinion, if you are going to do sexual stuff with a girl and not have an ejaculation, you are pretty much going to have sore balls from it.

I've read a couple people on here who have talked about non-ejaculatory sex. Neither one of them mentioned anything about sore testicles afterwards, so maybe they are onto something. But pretty much, seems like NoFap plus sexual stimulation without a release of semen is going to result in pain.

So idk what the solution is really... maybe search online for an experienced semen retention man, and see what they say

SDJR likes this.
  8. SaintCecil

SaintCecil Fapstronaut

Not at all. Just did a 12 day streak and they were perfectly fine. However, in my dick I had some pain... some. Kinda like soreness. Was with a woman on day 12 (broke my streak) and the soreness went away totally.

9. ResponsibleHunk

ResponsibleHunk Fapstronaut

Can anyone who has achieved reply, as it is the major thing which directs me towards relapse.

10. Jacky198

Jacky198 Fapstronaut

I never have blue balls when I do Nofap. Are you guys edging? That usually happened to me in the past when I edged.
    I'm on day 7 hard mode. Maybe you need to workout, cause I went to the fitness 3x this week. I suppose exercise takes away blue balls. Might be, worth a try.