1. wotan2023

wotan2023 New Fapstronaut

This coming Monday I will 8 weeks on hardmode. I last week started to feel depressed, lonely, and I have no sex drive. Can anyone tell me what is going on? I even feel worst after work. If I am home then I don't feel as bad.

2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

do some meditation. maybe you have toxic co workers. anyone in particular that is weak themselves and drains your physical energy ?

3. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

Sounds like a classic flatline to me. I was lucky enough not to have much of this so I have little experience with it. But there are surely many others on this forum that can help you, or search the forum for "flatline" and you'll surely come across a lot of tips. Hang in there, it's not permanent although the length can vary from person to person.

Steve.tmq and Wholesome Primus like this.
  4. What you've described sounds like a flat-line, it'll pass with time. For tips, you can search the forum, I personally don't have that much experience with it. Just always remember that this dip you're experiencing is temporary and will go away with time, the time it takes is a case-by-case thing.