1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

67 days! My success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AdamAB1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. AdamAB1

AdamAB1 Fapstronaut

My name is Adam, and I'm a 14-year-old who struggled with PMO addiction for over 2 years. It all started when some school friends introduced me to it when I was just 10 years old. Before I knew it, I was hooked and couldn't stop.

I felt like I was trapped in a cycle of shame and guilt, and I didn't know how to break free. I tried to stop countless times, but I always ended up relapsing. It was a constant battle that left me feeling defeated and hopeless.

However, I never gave up and kept trying until I achieved my biggest streak yet- 67 days without PMO! It wasn't easy, and I failed over 20 times before I made it this far. But I knew that I had to keep going if I wanted to break free from this addiction.

During my journey, I used many different methods to help me stay on track. I kept my phone without charge, kept myself busy, and used a method that helped me the most. I pretended that my brain was another person and talked to him. He explained to me how my current situation was and motivated me to keep going.

The benefits I've noticed have been incredible. I feel more confident than ever before, and I've regained control of my life. I'm still on the road to 365 days without PMO, and I know that it won't be easy, but I'm ready to face any challenge that comes my way.

If I can do it, anyone can. No matter how many times you've failed, don't give up. Keep trying, and you'll eventually succeed. Remember that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, and you have the power to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.

Thanks god, stay strong brothers!

Deusébom, Celibacyisme, akym and 9 others like this.
  2. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

Wow. At 14, achieving a streak like this is amazing! Instead of waiting for 10+ years and then trying to reboot and reduce the power of the neural pathways. You are saving not years but decades of your life my man. That's decades of heartaches, pains, shame, and failures. Keep going bro. Good luck!

3. Someonefrom1981

Someonefrom1981 Fapstronaut

Congratulations,
    I'm a 41 year old man and i can say that your life will be very different and more attractive if you can stay away from this, i´ve learned it to late as there were no nofap community´s and we tought it was normal and believe it or not healthy..
    Now i know better.. it destroys creativity and self-esteem..
    Keep it up.

Celibacyisme, Reghu, NfBigGlP and 2 others like this.
  4. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Big congratulations on doing this at 14 year age. This is the perfect time to get rid of this addiction. Keep it up and stay away from PMO.

5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Huge well done buddy!! Great achievement and huge credit to you for recognising your problem and addressing it at your age!! Really impressed buddy!! In my early 50s and finally addressing a problem after years and just made 25 days!! I’ll be over the moon. When I hit 90!!

well done buddy!!

Adam Belbrik likes this.
  6. AdamAB1

AdamAB1 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your feedback

7. AdamAB1

AdamAB1 Fapstronaut

EDIT: I am not on day 67 anymore, but on day 92!!

Deusébom, Akash Pradhan and Kn0wbie like this.