1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You may have to lose your mind.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I sit here on another day, falling into the same traps. I do it to myself over and over for nothing. Getting all upset at my circumstance, further locking it in with indulging more and more.

It seems now you get advice to let go, to back down from life basically. To be fine with day in and day out being the same routine. Resigned to a fate and not even wanting to do that to yourself.

This is under loneliness because to me that’s the real issue. You can sit there and tell me you are fine being alone for life. I’ve experienced enough of it to know that’s a flat out lie. Sure as shit im nervous, anxious, whatever. Yet when I’m here for too long, I start losing all interest in life. My mind already set on this track I need to get off.

I don’t know about any of you but I’m not throwing in the towel. I’m not gonna allow myself to accept such a fate even if I’m there now. I’d rather be a restless mind full of thoughts that are beautiful and ugly. Instead of letting myself grow numb, walking through life like a robot. What’s the point in that? Throwing away all humanity just because it’s easier?

2. I too fall victim to fantasizing about what I could have been or about all the years I have wasted jacking off or about the injustices I have faced throughout life, but it always only leads me to the same place: nowhere. I can feel your pain and I am very empathetic to your situation, but we both need to realize that the only way forward is by accepting what has already happened and learning from it.

jt850 likes this.
  3. jt850

jt850 Fapstronaut

Acceptance can be the hardest thing to do. Because it's almost impossible to accept everything all at once. It takes time. Day by day. But yes. It's the only way through all of our problems and lives, past, present, and future.