1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[35 Days of Semen Retention] In a Fit of Rage, I Hit a Thug Over The Head and Busted Him Open

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jun 19, 2023.

1. The title is self explanatory. Semen retention makes me a violent asshole. A couple of thugs tried to intimidate and provoke me, and I escalated it into violence. I busted one of them open. He had to go to the hospital. All of this happened in front of my house. My neighbours are now saying that they never knew I was capable of acting like this. To be honest, I never knew I was capable of such rage, either. It was the most violent and profane I've ever acted in my entire life. I wanted to share this story because I don't think that the old me, the guy who jacked off everyday, would've been capable of standing up for himself the way I did. I'm never going to jack off again. I know this for sure, because the moment I do that, I'll be vulnerable.

2. ShutOffValve

ShutOffValve Fapstronaut

3. Cherubim

Cherubim Fapstronaut

Fuck yeah, show them what a boss you are and don't take any shit. I've noticed a transformation in myself also from retention, but it's slow and incremental.

I look better, feel stronger and have more mental clarity but still have a long way to go. Right now I'm still dealing with involuntary night emissions fucking up my streaks; I have no idea why they still happen and how to get rid of them.

Brandon96 likes this.