I am stronger than I knew

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NotSoHolyFool, Oct 24, 2015.

1. NotSoHolyFool

NotSoHolyFool Fapstronaut

I'm at 35 days. I know, small potatoes for some others around here. But it's a HUGE deal for me. It's been years since I've been this free of PMO. 10 years actually, since I had a one year streak of no P and no MO. But even during that year there were a lot of Psubs. The last 35 days I've been free even of that.

When I joined NoFap, I had a hard time lifting off. I relapsed multiple times at or before I hit a week streak. But when I got it, it was soooo good.

I have strong temptations every day. Strong urges. And I say no. I turn my focus to othe things. I thought that was impossible a month ago. But here I am doing it. I am more powerful than I gave myself credit for. And now I'm wondering, What else can I do that I never think to dream of?

If you're struggling to lift off, keep with it. Step up your commitment. Get an accountability partner, or join NoFap Academy. You CAN do it if I could. You're stronger than you think.

2. DKJ

DKJ Fapstronaut

Great to hear your experience. I reached 30 days this past summer when life was a bit more relaxed and all I had to do was work. Now, I am struggling to get 7 days. I am trying and hanging in there and aim to be stronger and relive my life free of PMO addiction.

3. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Happy it is going great for you. It feels nice to be able to move the mountains. Keep up the good work.

4. Phunkie

Phunkie Fapstronaut

Committing to this even when you don't want to, works!!

iborntobefree likes this.
  5. NBT

NBT Fapstronaut

Don't "small potatoes" anything! Even a single day is huge for those in the thick of it, and your 35 is no small feat. You're not done yet, but now you know that you've got what it takes to make it to the finish line. Keep up the strong work!