ONE YEAR

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Squire, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Brothers and sisters, I successfully did one year without PMO. Thanks God for all!

I won't bother you with my story but believe me, this 365 days made a 180° change in my life. I was fat, lazy, anxious boy in is twenties who always blame others for his life. This journey in first days was a challenge but after 90 days it becomes a lifestyle.

Guys, I want to give you some advice before writing about positive changes. Don't worry its just 3 or 4 so let's begins:

1) This NoFap style takes a time. I struggled two years before completed 30 days. Be gentle to yourself. Yes, I didn't know about this community and yes it is way more easier with you guys, but in end of the day don't be so harsh to yourself. Great things take a lot of time.

2) Counting days is like a stick. You need it in first days because you are too weak to walk but believe me, when you strengthen enough, you will throw away that stick and walk. Step by step and one day you will find yourself running on this path.

3) Brothers, we do this for ourselves. Yes, everyone here has a specific reason but in the end of the day we do this to become real man. If you do this beacuse of girl and lust, you are finished before you started. And yes, even on NoFap, girls know who is needy and lustful so think about this and them if you succeed in your "goal".

4) Guys, if I summarize what I learned on this path is next: More steps you make, more you find how weak are you. And you will be more fascinated and amazed by strenght of newbies than old wolfes. Always works on yourself but remember: one step per time. I waited 6 months on nofap before going to gym. This is excessive but find your own measure. Do not burned out beacuse of lot of things in same time. Self improvement is marathon not a sprint.

And now about positive effects (we all loves to read this even when all of us know what they are): my body is way more fit than before. My eyes are shiney and skin is more healthy. Yes, guys it gained on lenght and girth.
    I drastically improve my relationships and always meet more quality man and woman. Now I can talk and even date girls who I can't even look year ago. And my posture, walk, views (on life and other topics) had also drastically improve.

Guys, stay humble and be consistent! I will not probably write anymore but who knows. Sorry for any language mistake. Stay strong!

Thanks God for all!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
  2. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Congrats on the year bud!

Squire likes this.
  3. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Thanks man :emoji_beers:

Kn0wbie likes this.
  4. JohnKlarson

JohnKlarson Fapstronaut

Hey congratulations! Keep going to improve yourself bit by bit. I'm here newcomer)

Squire likes this.
  5. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to be here and share hope and experience with others still struggling on the journey.

Squire likes this.
  6. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

You can do it :emoji_muscle:

7. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother :emoji_muscle:

ANewFocus likes this.
  8. Miracle25

Miracle25 New Fapstronaut

Hey congratulations! Keep going to improve yourself bit by bit. I'm here newcomer)

Squire likes this.
  9. ChrisLearnsLoves

ChrisLearnsLoves Fapstronaut

Awesome, so great to read this, it’s so worth to resist the addiction.

Squire likes this.
  10. SuperSaiyan99

SuperSaiyan99 Fapstronaut

No withdrawals anymore?

Squire likes this.
  11. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

No

SuperSaiyan99 likes this.
  12. SuperSaiyan99

SuperSaiyan99 Fapstronaut

A man has gained victory.