1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I have some sort of misogyny

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by kevinkevin19, Nov 6, 2015.

1. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

There are times when I hate women. I hate how they are different from men, their nature, how they behave and act towards me. I know most of my women classmates don't respect me that much, and that's why I usually ignore them, and they call me a snob. Sometimes I think I won't marry(even though I want to) and end up single for life(I haven't had a girlfriend yet).

The funny thing is, when I talk with them, the feeling of hatred goes away especially when I enjoy the conversation. But after a while it comes back. Is this abnormal in any way?

2. I think it is normal. And I think it is a good sign that this misogyny is "in your head" rather than in person. In my own experience there is a strong link between the MO mindset and my own misogynistic feelings. In that mode I want women to "make me high" on their bodies and affection... and I suppose when I see them in real life they either obviously fall short of ever being able to do this... or they look they could but treat me with contempt... so I am in a general sense pissed off by them :D
    Anyway most of this disappears when you get out of the habit of thinking of your body and their bodies as a tool to make you feel good

3. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Things will change when you find that special partner. Even more, when you have daughters. Nothing better in the world. Yes, it is not all roses, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. May you find the partner of your dreams and may you have the little daughter that shots daddy and throws her little arms around you when you come home from a mean, cold, and envious outside world. Peace brother. Stay strong! Win!

4. I'm Spiderman

I'm Spiderman Fapstronaut

A man who loves womans, is loved by womans - Zan Perrion

5. I love womans too much, what is that called?

A dirty dog?

6. Why don't you think they 'respect' you?

Did it ever cross your mind that they call you a snob because they think you are attractive and want you to shower attention on them?

Most female clasmates wouldn't bother calling a male classmate a snob if they truly were repelled by them. They would ignore a genuine snob.

It sounds like from reading your entire post that some clasmates may be into you tbh.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    kevinkevin19 likes this.
  7. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

I never thought of it that way. I do sense sometimes that they are trying to get my attention, but never really saw it as them being attracted to me. Maybe I should try talking to those girls some more and see where it goes. :D:rolleyes:

8. I know from personal experience, missed opportunities in the past as I was introverted, and not to sound egotistical but I had girls seemingly criticize me for not talking to them.

How painfully obvious it is now that they thought I was cute and wanted my attention!

Girls are strange creatures, but then so are men. For it is said women are from venus, and men are from mars :)

9. Freeman...

Freeman... Fapstronaut

I have some experience with this myself and the best I can figure is that by being angry and hateful I am in a sense protecting myself from being vulnerable and feeling less-than these woman. (it might be interesting to see if you feel hatred for women you aren't attracted to?). In a sense it is my stuff projected onto others i.e my own low-self esteem is causing this, but that is just my experience. I still find it hard to be friendly at times with women on bad days but ultimately this is my problem and not theirs, if that makes sense: they can;t do anything about being hot or women, whereas I can do some work on myself to figure out why I am feeling this way and then take steps to change it (which I am doing).

kevinkevin19 and Deleted Account like this.