I got stood up !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mrgymcandyman, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Mrgymcandyman

Mrgymcandyman Fapstronaut

I got stood up for a date I texted her today confirming that if we still meeting And she ignored me even though we've been talking all week and on the phone she seemed like she was happy about meeting me but I don't understand what I did wrong ? Why she flaked ? I booked a day off work to see her so I'm angry that I wasted my day off for nothing :/

2. rampageingapes

rampageingapes Fapstronaut

Maybe she was busy, or maybe not. Either way, just try to forget about it and go out with other women.

Mrgymcandyman likes this.
  3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Don't give her any second chances, unless she initiates it and has a great reason for standing you up. Being stood up sucks, and only the most selfish person would do that to another person. She sounds like trouble.

shadedmoe likes this.
  4. Framones

Framones Fapstronaut

I think: 1)she's rude 2)she's irresponsible 3)she's coward 4)she doesn't deserve your attentions

5. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

This is very, very common. Don't take it personally as she probably does this numerous times a week. Usually what happens is you didn't keep her excited enough from the time of asking her out till the time of the date, started being clingy or weird, or quite simply a better option in her mind showed up. Don't get me wrong, this is bullshit behavior -- but an epidemic. I've been stood up in this way more times than I care to remember.

Mrgymcandyman likes this.
  6. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

She either bottled it (got nervous and bailed out) or she doesn't care. Either way, she's rude.
    I wouldn't bother with her anymore, certainly don't chase her. Next time you see her, be 'the bigger person' and just be cool. Don't be angry, it's not worth it. Be polite and friendly, and drop into the conversation at some point (not straight away), "So, I thought we had a date on Friday?" If she apologises and suggests another date, it's your call wether to take her up it. But don't ask her out again. Leave the door open, but don't be a doormat.

7. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

This isn't a bad way to go, but personally I use a different method: not saying anything. However, if they bring it up and make excuses for not texting, canceling, whatever, and I'll act a little confused (as in, I was so unaffected by their bad behavior that it takes me a second to remember what they're even talking about) then respond with "oh... right, you need a spanking."

8. Mrgymcandyman

Yeah I think she's rude, even people think she's stuck up and bitchy which apparently she said she isn't and it just shows that there right she's rude the worst thing is she was even uploading snapchat story's up not even bothering texting back I felt like going mad texting her but it's not even worth it I uploaded a picture on Instagram of a meal showing that I'm on another date and that she can easily replaced bit childish but Oh well lol

JoePineapples likes this.
  9. Mrgymcandyman

Good advice everyone I appreciate it makes me feel not angry anymore just hurt my ego abit because I've never had it done to me before since my teens