1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to the challenge after ≳ 1 year!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by spaceman355, Mar 12, 2014.

1. spaceman355

spaceman355 New Fapstronaut

Hey, I decided to get back to the challenge. I'm a 23 years old student from Continental Europe. That part of Europe which is famous for pizza, sauerkraut and frog legs. Last time I did NoFap I was mainly frequenting the subred, people were sort of naive and thought about proselyting the planet about NoFap, and pretty much because of one TED talk about it.

Why I came back to do it? Because I find myself once again searching for intimacy and companionship in pictures of beautiful and smiling women. Something I will never find in these pictures. It's simply not economic to continue doing it. It wastes my time and kills my already pretty low sex-drive.

Anyways, I hope to make it at least to a month and
    If I get lucky maybe the entire next 6 months.

2. io123io

io123io Fapstronaut

Thats great. How long did you stayed clean the last time?

3. pls_end_this

pls_end_this Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap. I hope you find the support your looking for to reach your goals.

I've never done the subred thing, but I find the forums not to be naive or overly proselytizing much at all, which is good for me because I would not have stuck around and got the support I needed. And then I would have still been fapping my face off lol.

Over the past 4 or 5 weeks, I have found people to be deeply contemplative about where they are and want to be. I've also found people here on the forums to be really compassionate, empathetic, nonjudgemental, inclusive, knowledgable, extremely helpful and supportive. Some good sense of humors floating about as well, which is always helpful to lighten the mood.

Welcome Again and Stay Strong