1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new to this NoFap site

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by adamjh1990, Nov 18, 2015.

1. adamjh1990

adamjh1990 Fapstronaut

hi i'm a 25 year old very shy male and still a virgin sad i know. i only work two day's a week and get very bored on my own as i don't have any friends out side of work. so every time i get bored i fap. starting to get depressed about not having any friends and never having a girl. i'm hoping with this NoFap that i can build up a little more self confidence so that i can start working towards getting a new job and too start going out more to meet new people. too make friends and get myslef girlfriend as i'm tired of being alone and bored. i am also going to start meditating in the in the morning for 15 min's. hopefully is will help me a gain a calm mind and to stop me from day dreaming about women. any tips would be appreciated. thanks for reading and sorry if my grammar suck's as i am dyslexic.

Time2Stopnow likes this.
  2. Time2Stopnow

Time2Stopnow Fapstronaut

Welcome! It's great that you found your way here.
    As you read through all the posts and stories you'll find out that there are a lot of other people around that have or had problems very similar to yours. You are not alone and not the only one. And I am sure that you can find a way that will lead you to more confidence and a better mood in general.
    As a first thought: you already see one of the triggers that you should eliminate --> boredom. That should maybe be one of the first things to works on. There are a lot of Threads also on that topic, have a look around.
    Good luck!

3. adamjh1990

adamjh1990 Fapstronaut

hi thanks for the comment and yeah ill go check out some Threads about boredom.