1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by thera7en, Mar 16, 2014.

1. thera7en

thera7en Fapstronaut

Good afternoon, fellow femme and fapstronauts.

I am thankful for this forum. I am a 33 year old woman who has struggled with PMO for years. Growing up in a Christian household and myself being a believer of Christ, this comes as a complete switch from what I've been taught/what I know. What I DO know is... I want to stop doing this. I want to experience true intimacy with a good man when the time is right. And I want to use this time to get fit, get active and live my life in the light!

I won't get preachy, I promise. I am glad I am in a safe space where I will not be judged.
    I look forward to connecting with good people and encouraging others. Let's do this together! :D

2. chase

chase Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome to nofap challeng !

I know how you feel, i'm a man, but i know that the world judge women more than it does to men, somehow the world expect the women to be angels or perfect in there act, but women are humain too, they feel, they do mistakes too, it's Okay, Really !

i'm a muslim, but i think that i have an idea about how you feel as christian, you feel guilt after the PMO, it feels horrible, it's just wrong thing to do.

i think that christe said : Decide, this is what you are doing now,you decided to quit PMO,it's a very good choice :)

Good luck to you !

3. thera7en

thera7en Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the support!!

4. need2bchaste

need2bchaste Fapstronaut

Hello! I saw your other post in the Women's forum section. I'm a Christian woman in my 20s struggling with masturbation and a lurid imagination. I too want to wait and have a special and wonderful sex life with my future husband.

So far, NoFap has really been working for me; I already completed my first goal and now I've extended it. One day, I'll no longer be masturbating! I pray that you will be successful in kicking the habit, thera7en. :)

5. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

You have the support of everyone on the forum, you can do this!