Hello fellow fapstronaut!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by skull_king, Jan 31, 2016.

1. skull_king

skull_king Fapstronaut

Hi I am Ashish from Banglaore,India.

I have been fapping when i was 15 years old regularly each day. Its almost 9 years now and I have realized the ill effects of fapping which includes poor memory, brain cloud, inability to express my thoughts clearly, feeling tired most of times etc. Although its gonna be hard to break/replace this fapping habit but i want to live this life to fullest and unlock my full potential. So I will post my daily journal here on my journey to rediscover my life and all i ask is little motivation/help from fellow fapstronaut.

kaylee time, raj45h6 and spillmill like this.
  2. spillmill

spillmill Fapstronaut

Hi Ashish, welcome and I hope the benefits you talk about come back to me too if I can stop PMOing!

Looking forward to your updates :)

3. skull_king

skull_king Fapstronaut

Today is my third day of NoFap, It was really hard first two days. I got lot of strong urges but i try to avoid them by either going for walk or taking cold shower till that urge is gone. I also start to feel my focus is somehow better than it previously was. I feel if i continue like this for more days i am gonna live my life to fullest.

Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions

raj45h6 likes this.
  4. raj45h6

raj45h6 Guest

Hey Ashish,
    Welcome to the community. Congratulations for making it to day 3. Good luck for the coming obstacles.