1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About Me (First Post) and My Struggle

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Belarus, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Belarus

Belarus Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm Nick and I am fifteen years old. Don't let my age fool you, I have been struggling with PMO since 4th grade (no kidding) so I have had around five years of experience with PMO. I am an athlete, I play basketball, football and track. Since about ten years old, I have been struggling to fit in, you can imagine how a ten year old boy, that knows about the birds and the bees and much more, can be very shy around every girl he talks to or sees. Five years has passed and finally I told myself "I'm Finished". I was unaware of how difficult it was going to be and I tried to go two or three months without PMO and I was done after the first fifteen days. After that I tried many more times until I realized that I can't do this alone. I have come to this website for support and to support others. I WILL end this addiction strong and hopefully never go back. All I want is to be a normal high school guy that can look girls in their eyes without perverting their personality in mine. -Nick

2. Jediblood

Jediblood Fapstronaut

Sorry man it's normal to look but DE may be a problem

3. Matthew81

Matthew81 Fapstronaut

It's awesome that you at 15 recognize you have a problem. I wish I had. My addiction started at 7yrs old and I'm 35 now (next month). That's 29yrs of denial.
    I'm going on 4 months free and clear.
    You can do this. Overcoming this will make you a stronger person.
    Good luck.

Belarus likes this.