Passed day 150 - 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Timon, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Timon

Timon Guest

5 months. Wow! Time flies when you're... not pmo'ing. It feels like its been ages since I last PMO'ed and when I think about the old me, I feel like a different person inside the same body. This past week was spirit week at my school(grade 11's won) and I had so my fun. I participated in the fashion show and when it was my time I felt no anxiety at all! I just strutted down the catwalk and my grade just went nuts! I even feel as though my voice is deeper than it was after going through puberty. Anyways, for all you nofappers out there, if a teen with raging hormones can make it 5 months on nofap, then anyone can do it. Have a good one. :)

2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

:) May you have more and more happiness :)

3. spiritual warrior

spiritual warrior Fapstronaut

4. RadioactivePancake

RadioactivePancake Fapstronaut

Keep up that awesome work! This inspires me... I have the raging hormone problem as well, so if you can do it, I certainly can!

programer likes this.
  5. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Lets bet! Whoever relapse first fails!

6. Alpinist

Alpinist Guest

Well done Timon. You're doing yourself a huge favour by stopping now at this age!

Many blessings and may your future be showered with success, true happiness and love!

7. MassimoITA

MassimoITA Fapstronaut

Awesome Timon! well done. I remember having started fap when I was a teen... and now I'm 40 and I've just begun to quit (it's my day 9). ... Great inspiration from your post. Ciao !

8. programer

programer Fapstronaut

This is great. IndeedTime flies when you are not PMO'ing.

9. StarKing

StarKing Guest

Young Sir. I commend your efforts. You are on the path of becoming a true King.

10. Pretty freakin' amazing to go five months at your age. You are a beast!