1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My boss won't pay me, need advice

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Golgo 13, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

As a wise man once said
    "Never give up, never surrender" - Alan Rickman (Galaxy Quest)

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  2. :eek: I quote this... like once a week.

Star Lord likes this.
  3. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

She's agreed to pay me Tuesday.

Thanks guys, you guys taught me a good lesson of never feeling sorry for asking for money that I worked hard for.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

5. GOOD, FINALLY! YES ! GOOD JOB DUDE.

IF SHE DOESN"T PAY YOU ON THURSDAY THEN YOU ARE GONE! (YES I AM SHOUTING !!!) you politely quit working there!! she better up!!

and what i suggested by telling her parents is really evil.. Behave like a bad guy that tells bad stuff about her not paying you to her parents and relatives and friends to make things even worse for her ( DONT DO THAT! I was NOT SERIOUS!), good job dude stay strong buddy

:)

Golgo 13 likes this.
  6. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Wow, LMFAO. I feel cheated. Guess how much I got.... GUESS!!!
    $195 for BOTH MARCH & APRIL!!!

WTF?????????????

I expected $700 atleast!!!!!! Maybe $195 for MARCH. BUT BOTH FUCKING MONTHS???? WOW.

My heart DROPPED when she said that. I'm here with them now. This is bs. I'm finding another way to make money....

I did the calculations!!! And it was $700. I am going to get money some other way.

Answer this!!!! Can a person make it with a salary of $1,950 for 2 months??? I get 10% of here share... So she has two kids, a morgage, and food expenses. How can she support that with a salary of $1,000 a month??? That's not possible.
    BTW she hasn't even paied me she said she'll pay me tomorrow she has been making all the excuses in the world to not pay me. I have been understanding but this is bullshit. I am going to work for he for one more month that tell her I have too much school work to do.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!
    I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DO OTHER SHIT TO GET MONEY NOW! FUCK THAT CUNT SHE IS A FUCKING CHEAP BITCH!

2 months work for $195? Are u fucking SHITTING ME THIS IS UNETHICAL, IMMORTAL TO CHEAT ME OUT OF 70% OF MY MONEY!!!

Let me repeat that just in case you didn't hear that 2 MONTHS WORK FOR $195!!!!

Duuuuuuuuude....WTF

I AM DEPRESSED NOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SAY "QUIT NOW" TRUST ME I AM WORKING ON IT THIS IS FUCKING unbelievable

I am really out of words.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  7. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

I'm am getting my money and then I am not working ONE MORE DAY. I REFUSE.
    Fuck this bitch she can go get evicted from her house I cant believe this shit. $195? Are u serious?
    I'm done guys, I'm sorry but I can't believe I worked hard for 2 months learning all the technical shit to the job putting in hours and hours and then get slapped on the face with a $195?

@fluets oh trust me. IM GONE. I am not going to work for this cheap skank anymore.

I am still in denial, like did she really just say $195 for MARCH AND APRIL? Maybe I heard it incorrectly? Nope, she really did say $195 for both months. How can someone do this to there own family. There is NO fucking way she only gets $1000 a month, she would be in the worst hood if she made that much. AND SHE LIVES IN A NORMAL NEIGHBORHOOD. This is unbelievable. I worked so hard for 2 months, but I told myself "just think of that check at the end" but nope, $195...

$195
    $195
    195 DOLLARS???

End of rant.
    Got nothing more to say, I'm quitting today, her giving me $195 for two months work was her way of firing me. This is what I get for trying to help out a family member.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  8. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

D
    Don't do it again man. Never work for family.
    I'm a tradesman and I often received requests to fix or build stuff for family. I've been straight up with them..I don't work for family.

On the other hand, I'd be inclined to help somebody in REAL need. But often, the people are just taking volunteer help for an entitlement....

9. You're getting worked up for nothing. Yeah, 200 bucks is shit pay. But it's probably more money than you would have made doing nothing. You have to look at the positive in life. Take an objective, business approach to things. Nobody on this forum cares how angry you get. Your family doesn't care how angry you get. And really why should they? They're supporting you. Your future employers DEFINITELY don't care how angry you get. So can you sit on your computer typing away like an angry retard or you can get another job (or two). It's simple really.

10. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

You better believe I'm getting "another job"

11. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

@Golgo 13

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Who the hell in 2016 works for a mere $100 a month?

You were betrayed by family that you trusted - someone who you helped when she was in need. Her treatment of you deserves the utmost condemnation.

I think it would have been less insulting to have not paid you at all.

You deserve better.

12. Pack your shit and time to take the skills you acquired and take them somewhere else. Don't go sell weed in your neighborhood that is not going to get you too far, don't do stupid shit.

You learned something from this, not just technical stuff, you learned how to approach an employer and how to set up a contract before you even get started. Grew balls and learned more.

Kinda knew that's going to happen by what you are describing, that: first she's not going to pay you the sum you think you should get (first mistake, you didn't even agree with her from the start on work conditions money p/h rates etc) and second she's not going to pay you on the date you guys agreed upon (the 'tomorrow and call me tomorrow and the next tomorrow and 3 month tomorrow's from now game, that will never get you paid).

Its really time to not do irrational stuff, you only really live once and every moment counts.. Dont go on a shitty stupid path, trust me it doesn't lead anywhere. i'll pm you somethin

Golgo 13 and TakingTheSteps like this.
  13. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

I know this thread has gone on long enough but I told my mom (how childish of me) and she said that "we'll get to the bottom of this". Shes ganna call my uncle (he arranged the job) and ask him about the payment issue.

It will inevitably come down to me accusing her of ripping me of my payment. I donno, on one hand I want the $400 she cheated me out of, on the other hand I already have enough problems with my family and I don't wanna be shuned.

I Thought my family was above greed, guess not.

Edit: Fuck it, I want my $400 fuck this bitch

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I called it from the start yo. Humans, you can never trust them. She's obviously one of these "uses men to get her own way" type of girls. I wont say woman because she's clearly not mature enough mentally, with her blatant disregard to your hard work.
    Karma is a bitch, she'll get her share of your misfortune yo.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  15. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You won't be shunned for defending your right to payment and not receiving it. As she agreed to pay you. She is 100% liable and has been the undeniable manipulator. She will be shunned.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  16. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

True. I'll try to be as polite as possible but I will make the message clear to her that I know she ripped me off.
    The whole family is on my side my mom's on my side my uncle's on my side. And now that I'm done with school I can put more time into this.

Star Lord likes this.
  17. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

As I said before, I'm a eye for an eye guy.
    If it were me, I would mentally break her down so that she sees how much of a loser she is. She made you feel like crap, she needs to feel the same feeling to understand how unfair she treated you, or even others.
    Stuff it. I'm ruthless if it's justified.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  18. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

I sent her the message complaining, I'll update as soon as she responds.

I no longer feel bad or ashamed of asking this, if there was a misunderstanding (there wasn't, I was incontrol of viewing her assets and payments) then I'll apologize.
    But if she's holding money out on me then she need to woman up and pay me, simple as that.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  19. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

The bitch just told me it was 10% "after expenses". Like wtf. She originally told me it was 10% of what she got from her business.

10% after expenses could mean anything. She could have made up any number. She said she'll give me $100 extra for my work (basically to shut up).

Whatever, I learned my lesson. Always have a CONTACT before doing a legal job and DO NOT work for family.

Star Lord likes this.
  20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

What a cunt

Golgo 13 likes this.