Time for this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jaysun17, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Jaysun17

Jaysun17 New Fapstronaut

Hey all. Found this site recently after searching the web for what's been impacting my libido when it comes to actually having sex. I'm a 25 y.o. gay male, about to reach the 6 month mark in my current relationship. PMO has been a consistent part of my life since I was around 11 or 12 and am convinced it's been a major factor in my social anxiety and depression since I was a teen. I'm on day 5 without PMO and really thought I might be able to make it on my own but here I am typing this in an effort to keep myself from relapsing...the struggle right now is real.

After trying and failing to even get it up this morning with my guy (before I could almost always get it up and just dealt with delayed ejaculation) I'm pretty bummed and anxious to say the least. The rational part of my brains tells me this is just part of the process -- flatline. The other part screams at me that I obviously had less problems when PMO was a part of my routine.

Hoping with the help of this site I can find the support I need to keep the urges at bay and in turn provide it so we can all stay strong together. Thanks!

New Life Mantra 333 likes this.
  2. New Life Mantra 333

New Life Mantra 333 Fapstronaut

Welcome to Nofap, you have taken the most important first step , you have choosen by your own free will to realize that you are having issues with PMO, that is huge as so many people never build up the courage to stop lying to themselves etc and are currently still living in denial, i know this as i lived in denial for years and ended up depressed and folorn in my life, PMO "does" make you feel like shit after prolonged use, you have been "desensitised" for so long that it has rewired your natural sexual responses, if you take a break from PMO a time of flatline will occur but after time you will become "resensitised" and you will have no problems preforming with your partner etc, it takes time but if you try your best then you will reap the rewards etc,

either way, you are very welcome and i wish you all the best upon your new journey!
    feel free to make posts/threads or ask advice from the advanced fapstronauts and moderators etc as they are the most wise, but dont feel alone as we are all pretty much in the same boat here, but together through awareness/education and support we can achieve victory and become our better selves!

Peace!

Jaysun17 likes this.