1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie.....

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Nathaniel Turner, May 29, 2016.

1. Nathaniel Turner

Nathaniel Turner Fapstronaut

I've known for some time the value of refraining. The furthest I ever made it was a month. I could feel my body regenerating itself.
    Now I'm at 3 days and I'm eager to move forward with this. Thank you for providing this community.

TidyCloud and funkycedars like this.
  2. funkycedars

funkycedars Fapstronaut

keep doing the things that helped you capture a month free of PMO, remember the feeling of regeneration you earned. these will keep your focus on your goals and off your struggle.

I also dig that this community is here!

3. Nathaniel Turner

Thank you so much for the message you sent. Even at 3 days I feel an edge... look forward to more.

funkycedars likes this.
  4. funkycedars

funkycedars Fapstronaut

hope you have been able to continue seeing the true you, even in the midst of times of darkness, when the image is difficult to make out.

Nathaniel Turner likes this.
  5. Nathaniel Turner

After a month, I sometimes feel like I don't even know wtf anymore.

funkycedars likes this.
  6. funkycedars

funkycedars Fapstronaut

ah, I wouldn't worry about that, dude. it might be true, lol. I have to keep untwisting my head on a regular basis.

do you have anyone close that you can share some time just handing and every now and then wander into some deep thoughts? not necessarily about PMO, just other things that can touch you inside, make you think 'what if' and 'well, yeah' kinda stuff. someone who can help pull thoughts out of your head so they don't keep running into each other and making you feel dizzy and lost.

oh and nice going with the 34 days!!!