1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CompleteSeed, Nov 5, 2013.

1. CompleteSeed

CompleteSeed Fapstronaut

So welcome to my first ever introduction, amazing I know ;)
    Anyway just saying hi for the most part.

A little bit of biography,
    I became sexually active about a year ago and I am 21 right now. Since then I have had sex probably 8 or so times and it has most definitely come to my attention that I have retarded ejaculation or ED. Basically I can maintain an erection if aroused for hours and engage in intercourse without physical feelings of pleasure and I can't reach orgasm. I predominantly blame this on using the death grip masturbation style since probably about the age of 10. I have often masturbated 20 or over times in a single day, I haven't heard of others reaching this amount in a single day and have actually had friends worriedly ask me if there is something wrong with them because they masturbate 4 times a day. So on that, I'm unsure if that is an issue? If I abstained for a day my cum load would have significantly more volume...yeah sorry but yeah

Anywho, the ED is the forefront of my motivation to be here and take the NoFap challenge with you guys however I am thinking of doing something a little different perhaps, or at least additional.
    The way it appears from my research and own articulation is that our brains hard wire to addictive tenancies. Addiction is addiction it doesn't matter if it is alcohol, drugs, sex, masturbation or sugar it's all addiction and my goal is the cut out as many addictive tenancies as I possibly can all starting today, right now.

That is to say that today I am committing to quitting anything addictive as much as I can. Sugar, playing Facebook games when I'm bored or really just want to sleep, masturbation, watching tv instead of doing the washing etc I believe in such I can begin a holistic fight against addiction in general and begin to rewire my brain to healthy, long term pleasure instead of immediate self gratification.

Wish me luck, I look forward to sharing this journey with everyone and helping out where I can.

- Dylan

2. Garbson

Garbson Fapstronaut

Hey Dylan, I can relate with almost everything you wrote except I am still a virgin and I masturbated 3 times a day everyday.
    Anyway, I am determined to stop and I joined this lovely community. I hope we can help you as well as you help us. Goodluck.

3. CaptainFap

CaptainFap Fapstronaut

Hi Dylan.

Welcome to Nofap. Good luck with you goals, although that's a pretty big list you've got there. "All-in" eh?

There's lots to read here and loads of guys with similar problems. This community is very supportive and as in most things, you'll get out what you put in.
    Take care and keep us posted on your journey.

The Captain.

4. CompleteSeed

CompleteSeed Fapstronaut

Hey Garbson, thanks for the reply. I realised I had an issue when I had intercourse and couldn't feel barely anything at all. What brought you onto this site? and congratulations on 14 days!

5. CompleteSeed

CompleteSeed Fapstronaut

Thanks Captain. This is community is great and so integral on a subject that is hard to research about.
    Very happy to be here