1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by plshelpme789, Oct 13, 2016.

1. plshelpme789

plshelpme789 Fapstronaut

Is there anyone else joining today ? We could talk or may be form a group together.
    I always give in to urges and have tried to give up this many times but completely useless.
    This is my first time in an online community.

tallfella28, AndySky180 and Tmetostop like this.
  2. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!! You have made a very good start, and I am sure others too will want to jump in and help you. Check out some of the journals in the Forums, and even start your own. People will write good things for you, a d you can write in their journals too. I remember my first day on NoFap, and seriously, I did not appreciate how much it would transform my whole life for the better. All the very best to you in tge quest ahead

3. plshelpme789

plshelpme789 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your encouragement.
    Thank you for your encouragement sir.

AndySky180 likes this.
  4. Brandoneus

Brandoneus Fapstronaut

I joined yesterday as well :)

tallfella28 likes this.
  5. tallfella28

tallfella28 Fapstronaut

Brand new as well! Glad to see there are so many new folks trying to tackle this!

6. NYLAWGUY

NYLAWGUY Fapstronaut

Hey. I've been on her a couple of weeks now. But I am really starting my 90 day hard mode reboot today. If you need someone to talk to just start a convo with me. I know how hard this can be, especially when starting out. You will be ok. This website and the people here can help you out. You can do this.