1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hysteria

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by CaptinCaveMan, Oct 27, 2016.

1. CaptinCaveMan

CaptinCaveMan Fapstronaut

It seems I have a problem with hysteria. I don't have any friends in my life and really only talk to my Mom. I do have emotional out burst. Just having problems with dealing with that emotion.

At times I think it's just better not to talk to my Mom because I don't want to project my hysteria onto her. Then that leaves me with no body to talk to. So I'm not sure what to do with myself. Just stuck.

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. I would recommend seeing a therapist. Judgement free Zone, someone to talk to, and maybe they could help you figure out how to better yourself in that department

Deadlihood likes this.
  3. CaptinCaveMan

CaptinCaveMan Fapstronaut

Is a good idea but I already have one. I see her about once or twice a month. I really like her but I can't take her home with me:(. She's cute and cuddle too...lol;).

Developing friendships as we age is difficult. Lots of groups out there for this or that. Friendships is difficult. Not sure I'm ready for that. Been along time since I was a friend. Let alone a good friend.

Thanks for the feedback. I just have to take time to "work" on me and have faith in my self. Let no Man distract me from who I am.

Deadlihood and StepsReborn like this.
  4. Totally agree that it's so hard to make friends as an adult. I've learned that a lot since leaving college. Good luck out there! you're not alone

Deadlihood likes this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I'm a judgement free zone.

:)

StepsReborn likes this.