1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My intro

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mark7194, Oct 27, 2016.

1. mark7194

mark7194 New Fapstronaut

I'm in my early 60's and still struggling with lust and objectification. So glad to see a site that is comprised of so many young people tackling these issues before they rob them of more fruitful and fulfilling lives. I've tried different programs including group counseling, individual counseling, church, and SA (sexaholics anonymous), with a lot of success. I went through a partial divorce about 15 years ago. The above programs kept me sane and saved my marriage, now surviving 34 years. I find myself at this time stuck with a "blue screen" and in need of a reboot. I'm hopeful...

NewLife101, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  2. NewLife101

NewLife101 Fapstronaut

Hey mark7194, welcome to the wonderful community of NoFap; this is the place to be for that reboot. For years I was just resigned to the belief that I was a PMOer and there was nothing I could do about it... this is who I was, period, end of sentence. Then, by chance, I found NoFap and my life has totally changed. I am glad you are here and together we conquer PMO forever.