1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Requesting advice on dating scenario

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by NoBrainer, Nov 8, 2016.

1. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi guys

It's been a while since I posted anything here. I've been alright. Not great on the PMO front, but just getting on with things other than that, and I've been super busy as well.

I have a question regarding a dating scenario/ situation. A few weeks ago I asked out this girl from my college and we ended up going out for a coffee. The date went okay in my opinion, no obvious signs of disinterest or awkwardness on her part. However, this was just before the build up to exams. It was terrible timing but that was just how it ended up panning out. So last week I asked if she'd like to meet for a quick lunch, to which she declined, saying that she had to study for her upcoming exam- which was fair enough.

However, it is now a week since our last contact and I am currently studying for my upcoming exam. I am wondering whether I should initiate contact again after my exam, or whether it is better just to leave it (given her declanation), or to let her contact me (she knows I am studying atm).

By the way, it would be good to get the opinion on this matter from some of the women here, but not absolutely necessary.

Cheers

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. I would say wait till exam, and ask casually for hangout after your exam is over, she will not reply until you don't ask, so better you ask, atleast her opinion would be clear whether she is interested in you or not..
    But don't let her feel that you are getting desperate for meeting else outcome would be different..
    Since its exam time focus on your study, when exam is over focus on girl, multitasking would never be beneficial....
    & good luck for your exam....

NoBrainer likes this.
  3. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

I agree with @ujjing. If you're still interested in her, ask her out when you feel comfortable about it. You don't need perfect timing or something. In case she declines again, you know what you're at... In my case, in two of three cases this studying excuse was actually because of studying, and in the third case it was an excuse for not meeting me ;) So... good luck!

NoBrainer likes this.
  4. NoBrainer

Thanks for the responses guys, appreciate it. I have contacted her but am yet to hear back.

5. NoBrainer

Well, I didn't hear back from her so I assume things are dead in the water. :( That is a shame, but not the end of the world.