Retrying Nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mike987543qy, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Mike987543qy

Mike987543qy New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone!
    About a year ago I tried nofap in order to have better self confidence and better success with women. For about the first two weeks it worked like nothing else, but shortly after I started to get extremely bad acne. I ended up sticking it out for about 5 months and I had many benefits such as barely any social anxiety, better overall happiness, and improved social skills. I also achieved a lot of previous goals. One of these was completely getting rid of OCD which was a major problem in my life before nofap. The problem was my acne was getting extremely bad and it made it almost impossible for me to pick up women. This made me extremely frustrated because at the beginning of nofap I was having a lot of success with women. Anyways I ended up quitting nofap, caffeine and sugar in order to get rid of my acne and it worked. Now about 7 months later I have gotten rid of most of my acne and although I believe nofap may have been part of my EXTREMELY bad acne I really want to retry it. This is because it is my first year of college and I am pretty disappointed with the social life I have so far. I am currently on day 6 and am having fantastic results already. I am just really hoping that my acne doesn't come back because I don't want to have to deal with acne scars for the rest of my life.

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  2. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

i am sure good times are ahead for you. Stay positive. Welcome back!!!

Mike987543qy and D . J . like this.
  3. rich899

rich899 Fapstronaut

Welcome back! I had horrible acne for two years. It sucked. PMO sucks worse.

Heres hoping you can kick both.

Mike987543qy likes this.