PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kuhne Stassen, Nov 23, 2016.

I've known this girl existed since the beginnig of highschool,but we only started talking at the beg

This poll will close on Nov 23, 2026 at 7:48 PM.
  1. ?

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. ?

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kuhne Stassen

Kuhne Stassen Fapstronaut

I've known this girl existed since the beginnig of highschool,but we only started talking at the beginning of this year(2016).I began devolping feelings and they grew bigger over time,but when I asked her to the matric farewell,those feelings began to increase dramaticly.I accepted that I may be in love with her but wasnt sure how she felt about it,since i didnt ask because I was afraid of damaging our friendship.She is the first person who I felt about the way i do,maybe because I never had a girlfriend.One day I tried to tell her in a more indirect way,but then she mentioned that she liked this guy and he liked her back,which made me feel like I took a bullet to the hart(still feel that way)although I didnt tell her.I'm happy for her that she is happy but I cant stop thinking of her,no matter what.My parents said I must get over her but its easier said than done.I really dont know what to do.Can someone maybe please help me.

2. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

These things happen.

Next time if you like a girl DO NOT beat around the bush. Show her you want her. Girls love a strong willed man.

Next time you see her KISS HER!!!
    Don't say a word to her just go up to her and kiss her! You have nothing to lose but everything to gain! I know it takes some balls but that's what rebooting is for!

3. Kuhne Stassen

Thank you for the advice,but im just afraid it will damage our friendship if I do,since she is very religoues and might not like it althougt if I knew for certain that it would be okey I would feel diffirent about the current situasion

4. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Well you need to stop worrying about her feelings and look on yourself. Tell her. Jut do it. Next occasion, you tell her, no matter what she think or say. GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST BRAH AND BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. FREE LIKE A BIRD IN THE WIND. FREEEEDOM

5. Kuhne Stassen

Thank you for the advice and motivation.I'll tell her when I see her again,although i would just wait untill we're more or less alone,I dont want to embarrass her (just to be safe)

6. mski77

mski77 Fapstronaut

You received some really good advice. Fingers crossed man!

One strategy I have been successfully pulling off is getting the girl fascinated in a way she hasn't perceived you before. Figure out what little details she pays attention to, (it tends to be unique to each girl), which can range from anything like touching and holding her hand in a particular way, playing with her hair, to saying certain things in a certain way with a certain tone in your voice, or taking her to places she likes and associates good memories with. At the same time try not to show excessive emotion towards her and refrain from making super obvious moves. It might result in her realizing how much she actually like you.

That's just my personal view, so you can decide if you'd like to give it a shot. Best of luck man!

7. Kuhne Stassen

Thank you for the advice on what to look out for and how I should tell her,I really appreciate it alot.And thank you for crossing fingers.I'm getting a bit more confindent in telling her,because before I did not know how to,but know my knowledge about the subject grew.

8. mski77

mski77 Fapstronaut

You're more than welcome buddy. Since you're on this site, I'm assuming you I can tell you man, if you stop fapping for like a week you'll notice a serious confidence build up, and it will give you a whole new perspective on many things. Do rest assured your crush will also notice it.