1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

newcomer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by yesIcan, May 26, 2014.

1. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    I have just joined the Nofap challenge. A bit of uncertainty. but also determination are the main emotions at the start of this adventure!
    I am actually fed up of resorting to PMO so often; it does not add anything more to my life.
    So.. let's start.

2. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    It has been ok, even though I had to pay attention when I was on the computer on my on as well as not letting my thoughts wander to images that turned me on.
    Even though it has not been so long time since I stopped PMO, I feel a certain sense of relief and self confidence. Anyway, it is also great to see that I am non on my own too.

3. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

Day 2
    It has been ok over all. AT times, I feel urges by thinking of images, but I refrained from PMO so far. Staying too long at the computer or spending too much time in the shower could be tempting, but so far I resisted. Today I did not feel the extra buzz of self-confidence and this is risky too. I'm determined to keep going.

4. NoFaP_1

NoFaP_1 New Fapstronaut

Good job ! keep it up!

5. elbigdog

elbigdog Fapstronaut

Keep going man. You have the ability. If you ever wanna chat, i'm on regularly, feel free to hit me up. Hang in there!

6. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

Day 3.
    Today I got all aroused only because somebody else talked about PMO. I went home and I was really tempted to go to the computer and search some P. I instead decided to do some chores that I kept on procrastinating. Well I managed to go through the chores without resorting to PMO. That's a great achievement for me!
    Thank you to Elbigdog and NoFap_1 for the encouragement. It is appreciated! I'll have a chat some of these days!

7. Ferdydurke

Ferdydurke Fapstronaut

Good luck man! So many triggers around, best thing is to avoid them all completely.

8. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

failure

I was doing fine up to day 4 when I relapsed and I had MO. I cannot deny that I enjoyed it, but I felt I betrayed myself and you all.
    Anyway, I have restarted and I'm already on day 2 and a bit. I am more cautious that before and perhaps more alert to triggers and dangers.
    Let's try again! I believe it is good for me on a long run!

9. yesIcan

yesIcan Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I almost feel without urges which is quite unusual considering the first period before relapsing a few days ago. though I have noticed that I am on the lookout at getting other people's looks and their contours. I was also close to browse on the net which I stopped just on time. On the positive side, I have started up with swimming after a long time. I feel the benefit and the energy surging for the right reasons.