Motorcycles?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Svrider912, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Svrider912

Svrider912 Fapstronaut

So i ride a sporty-ish motorcycle*, and am a huge fan of moto road racing.

Anyone else ride?

*im not a nut job that pulls wheelies in stupid places or rides to pick up girls. I ride because i actually like to hone my skills on the machine.

2. lucky007

lucky007 Fapstronaut

I would love to learn to ride. I grew up with bmx bikes with my best bud and the natural progression was to jump on a powered bike but my best friend was killed on his first motorcycle at the age of 27 back in 2008 and that was the end of it for me.

Motorcycles are too dangerous to ride around cars and over the years I have noticed that car drivers are getting worse behind the wheel as they don't stop anymore for pedestrians.

If I was rich I would consider riding at the track only and i would buy a Honda CBR 1000.

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

this is me 24/7 365

4. Svrider912

Svrider912 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that, lucky. It happens to the best.

Ive crashed one time and have hit a deer another.

I get back on because in the end, i dont want to let fear conquer my love for it. Its dangerous, but the feelings it give me out weigh that. I learn from my mistakes and gather the courage to throw my leg over again. I know, it sounds nuts, but its true.

I hope someday you can conquer that fear and at least give it a try.

lucky007 likes this.
  5. tbird

tbird Fapstronaut

I'm more power cruiser style here but I ride when ever I can. Sometimes I wonder if motorcycling can lead to PMO because when the ride is over and the rush fades away, you kinda want to get that feeling back again. It's happened to me.

Everybody drops their bike at least once. Luckily mine was early on at low speed, slid on gravel, and lowsided into a curb. I'm extra aware of what the cagers around me are doing, where they are looking, which way their wheels are pointing. It sounds tedious but it becomes second-nature after a while. My riding is for pleasure only. I know some guys that do year round commuting and that would be too much for me.

6. Ruth Ellison

Ruth Ellison Fapstronaut

Most of the girls don't know how to ride a bike. But I really want to learn how to ride. And sporty-ish motorcycle is my favorite:D