1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Born again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Toms57, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Toms57

Toms57 New Fapstronaut

Hi Im 19 yo student and I want to be as title suggests born again. I don't want to stop only fapping, I also want to start discipline challenge (cold showers, waking up early), eating healthy food and overall improve myself. Thanks for creating this community and for your support

2. Welcome @Toms57! There is a wonderful community here that will help you on your way. God bless and stay strong!

3. DiogoFSantos

DiogoFSantos Fapstronaut

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

5. Toms57

Toms57 New Fapstronaut

Thank you for your blessings brother they will be needed.

D . J . and Deleted Account like this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

7. Toms57

Toms57 New Fapstronaut

Well my strategy is trying to lower it as much as possible until the New years eve. After that Ill stop completely and Ill also start getting up at 7:30, taking cold showers, meditating for focus, eating healthy food regularly, stop drinking oversweetened drinks, drinking maxium of one beer/glass of wine everytime I go to pub with friends, exercising regularly, watching and reading about swlf improvement and stop smoking cannabis. Practicly I haven't done PMO in two days and surprisingly don't feel any need to do it. I have also stopped smoking two weeks earlier, I just want to make it "official." So far Im doing everything except for the getting up part and that eating healthy food part since it's Christmas

D . J . likes this.
  8. akameaccel

akameaccel Fapstronaut

Stick to it! The victory will belong to you.

D . J . likes this.
  9. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

10. Toms57

Toms57 New Fapstronaut

Thank you all. Ill do my best :)

D . J . likes this.